Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

Tennis
tennis_girl_maxi_poster_raw.jpg

€120 for two tyres on car that is worth fuck all- at least I can drive it to the scrap yard safely in the next week or so

Dogs eating my package from Rita. They got to the post before I did and devoured it. After talking to the vet, they didn't each eat enough chocolate to poison themselves but they might get a bit sick. Damn dogs. Damn postman. I'm on watch duty now.

Dogs eating my package from Rita. They got to the post before I did and devoured it. After talking to the vet, they didn't each eat enough chocolate to poison themselves but they might get a bit sick. Damn dogs. Damn postman. I'm on watch duty now.
The auld family dog in my house ate two entire chocolate cakes over the years. Not gonna say he was doing well after but he lived without having to get any medical attention.

The auld family dog in my house ate two entire chocolate cakes over the years. Not gonna say he was doing well after but he lived without having to get any medical attention.

Yeah, dark is worse than milk and they were daim bars, which are mostly toffee. The little dog is under a stone so I was most worried about him. They shared the bag so, none of them ate enough. Apparently they can get hyperthermia, muscle tremors, seizures, go into a coma or die depending on how much they eat. I kinda wish that was the same with me so I wouldn't eat it.

I don't get people that don't know how they did after an exam. I always know almost exactly how I've done after any given exam. The only variation generally comes from who is marking it, cause some of the markers are massive cunts and some of them aren't.

I'm naturally self doubting though, so even if I have a sneaky suspicion that I did amazingly, which lets face it, I always did, I'd convince myself otherwise, for posterity.

Are Daim bars the same as the old Dime bars? I saw them on sale the other day and that's what I asked myself.

I just can't keep up with the pace of this modern world.

It's a rat race..not a long @26 miles race like a snickers, but a rat race

I just can't keep up with the pace of this modern world.

It's a rat race..not a long @26 miles race like a snickers, but a rat race
i remember the first time i had a re-branded marathon...i was sitting in the gloomy wooden stairwell in the seaside house of my first cousin once removed and she gave several of us kids a fun-size 'snickers' each, to our bewilderment

later that afternoon i rolled down a hill into a big patch of nettles

thanks a lot, snickers

Y'see..you make one tiny change and the whole space/time continuum causality thing gets fucked

After months (years actually) of procrastinating I decided to finish off the music I had almost finished a couple of years ago but it appears that I may have deleted it all from my old computer in some kind of confusion about which drives I meant to wipe and which I meant to save

:-(

the washing machine just shot out a load of sparks and ground to a halt

there was a red glow inside the machine for a while

my nerves are in ribbons

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back