Mini Fest Type thing Galway 12-14 June (1 Viewer)

I'm going for a nap now and when I get up.............

IT'S ROCKING TIME!

Amazing night what I caught of it, stand out bands for me being Revolutions of a sun and complan complan top notch stuff outta the pair of em. Shame I couldnt stick around for tonight, hope its a cracker!

Had a fucking blast last night.Thanks for the gig Daniel and co.Unfortunately I am officially one of the biggest steamers around.I cant believe I wussed out on two sessions.On the upside,Its fathers day and I"m having a beer for breakfast,so its not too bad.Looking forward to doing Galway for a proper bender in the future.

Kenn you are now the first stop on the big Gazzer family summer holiday roadtrip.You better get yer drinking boots ready.

friday night was bad ass!Complan fucked shit up! crowd control were amazing too.was too much of a wuss too stick around for the second night.One night was enough rock for me.Thanks to conor and tom and the lads for letting us kip in their lovely attic!.|..|

I'M BROKEN, as in FUCKED. Mad night, I love and miss Galway. Gazzer come down any time ya horse, ye can even bring the yank. Family fun times

im broken too kenn, very much so. great weekend filled with lots and lots of great bands

I had a fuckin class weekend.
Thanks Dan and everyone else who helped organise the whole thing, and Tom and Conor and co. for letting me wreck your house.
My favourite bands each night were probably Revolution of a Sun for being heavy amazingness and Nippons for being fucking hilarious and something totally different!
Galway's fuckin great!

Fuckin great weekend, had a brilliant time! NICE ONE Dan & the boys for all the behind the scenes work that made it so excellent.

I thought Bacchus were the best band, fucking deadly. Something like Acursed, Remains of the Day, Cult of Luna and Skitsystem all mixed together. Complan Complan were absolutely amazing and ROAS were fucking excellent too. And Kidd Blunt and Ended. Loads of great bands, only bad thing about the fest was that dodgy smoked cod I had last night. That fuckin beach party was excellent! Galway rules, hopefully not another 4 years before I'm back!

Friday night was great. The beach party sounds mental. Complan Complan were amazing as were On Pain of Death. Thanks a mill to conor and tom for the accomodation and deadly fridge magnets.

This was deadly. Best bits of the weekend were Complan,[R] & Nippons. Kid Blunt, Gan Bratach & Ended. Im glad prince got cancelled coz im so broke.

Low points were: moving all the gear yesterday (3 hours of cabs, drums & pa), Thanks big balls for flaking on us you prick!, I also had a massive piss down the beach but realised by the end of it that i didnt have the pressure to piss away from myself. It had just dribbled down me balls and on to me shorts. Dose!

.|..|DEADLY FEST.|..|

Had a blast Friday night!! Crowd Control are going to destroy the UK and Europe on their tour. They get better every time I see them. Really enjoyed Coldwar as well as On Pain of Death.

Don't really remember too much after Coldwar but I'm sure I had fun.

Mega thanks to Tom and Conor for letting us all crash in their gaff (hope the foot's better Tom!).

Sorry for breaking the bass amp as well, felt awful about that the next day. Hope it wasn't anything too major.

Has anyone any pictures of the carnage that ensued????

Had a blast Friday night!! Crowd Control are going to destroy the UK and Europe on their tour. They get better every time I see them. Really enjoyed Coldwar as well as On Pain of Death.

Don't really remember too much after Coldwar but I'm sure I had fun.

Mega thanks to Tom and Conor for letting us all crash in their gaff (hope the foot's better Tom!).

Sorry for breaking the bass amp as well, felt awful about that the next day. Hope it wasn't anything too major.

Has anyone any pictures of the carnage that ensued????

Haha can't remember anything after Coldwar, amazing.
Anyone got a video of the Sepultura circle-pit? That was fucking nuts!

Oh yeah and cheers Ben for havin us all pack to his gaff for muchos boozing even though he's straightedge and was in work the next day, legend of a bloke!

This weekend was a deadly laugh! Thanks to everyone involved in organising this, nice one!!

Here are some photos. . .

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

Complan Complan

DSC_0388.jpg

Complan Complan

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

Bouncers gettin pissed off. . .

DSC_0672.jpg

. . .and a lot of general sexy goings on

Such an amazing weekend. I'm glade to see everyone coming down to Galway in good numbers. So many great bands and our first gig ( were called Gan Bhratach but have changed it to Cut The Reins as we found it easier and Cut The Reins suits us more ) went really well. Favorite bands of the fest were Ended.Bacchus.Crowd Control.Divisions Ruin. Complan Complan.Nippons, Too many too list. all great.

www.myspace.com/cutthereins

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back