Mini Fest Type thing Galway 12-14 June (1 Viewer)

Wasn't there to be a cover of Let Them Eat Thomas Paine?
Make it happen!

The world will fall off its axis if we ever get our shit together...

That cover has been in the works since the Gary Glueboy days.

We are officially THE least organised unit ever to grace this fair scene, with the exception of Complan who are in fact just plain ol' fukkin' useless.

that covers been planned for at least 5 years at this stage, we all know how to play it but for some reason have never played it together, practicing or otherwise, in more recent news i need to stop posting irrelevant shit in peoples threads, but the weed shops closed!!!

SHIT THE FUKKIN' BED!!!!!!!!!

Come home son, we'll sort ya out!!

You could always try some college work...I hear academics is the new "high" with the kids these days.

Im gona do t-shirts for this to help cover the costs of paying & feeding bands etc. Yeah! Buckfest!

bUCKFESTSHIRT.jpg
I want one.

i thought it was that lad brendan grace,he's an awful fool.mind you,it would also be quite funny if it was him.will definitely try to make it down for this,should be good fun!

Don't know about the font on that shirt but...

Complan are officially getting our shits back together! We had practice today and all... well Eoin and me did.. cus everyone was confused about if we were practicing on Tuesday or Thursday... hmmmmm..... hhhhmmmmm

Coldwar added to this.

Do I get a say in what to call the fest?? If someone can arrange some sort of Buckfast sponsorship ( a bottle for each member of each band) it will be the Buckfest... otherwise it will be some silly hardcore type name that only I can come up with it...

You asked for suggestions for a name on the galway music forum. Lets have a poll. Can someone do one.

Names in the running are:

Buckfest 08 (my personal fave)
Taysht Fest
Wesht Fesht
Us vs Them Fest
I cant believe its not a fest

From Galway music forum:

Fuckfast buckfest
An Pucfest
The Rollicking Roly-Poly Weekend
good time fun fest
Finger Fest (benifit for paul foreveraftermath, a recent amputee)
The Electric Slickprick
the USvsTHEM mini fest type thingy

dan, don't give it a shit hardcore name. just go with buckfest. i think it would be best for all involved. taysht of buckfest would also be appropriate. or taysht of buckfest out wesht

Eh hello? Clearly the best name there is The Rollicking Roly-Poly Weekend. It should only be called Buckfest if it actually gets sponsored by Buckfast, otherwise it'd be a bit pathetic...

big time, get the buckfast girls involved and buckman spraying the crowd with the sweet liquid from a large cannon

The world will fall off its axis if we ever get our shit together...

That cover has been in the works since the Gary Glueboy days.

We are officially THE least organised unit ever to grace this fair scene, with the exception of Complan who are in fact just plain ol' fukkin' useless.

We'd be much less useless if our drummer didn't change our practices with his shit doom band just because they booked a gig in Belfast and hadn't done fuck all practice for it!

You asked for suggestions for a name on the galway music forum. Lets have a poll. Can someone do one.

Names in the running are:

Buckfest 08 (my personal fave)
Taysht Fest
Wesht Fesht
Us vs Them Fest
I cant believe its not a fest

From Galway music forum:

Fuckfast buckfest
An Pucfest
The Rollicking Roly-Poly Weekend
good time fun fest
Finger Fest (benifit for paul foreveraftermath, a recent amputee)
The Electric Slickprick
the USvsTHEM mini fest type thingy

Tarantufest

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There used to be a festival well it was more of party in Sligo called Buckfest not sure if it still happens it was when aload of people drove out to an island in Sligo bay and then when the tied was in you were stuck on the island till the tide went out again in the meantime everyone just went mad on this island and just drank Buckfast!

The "USvsTHEM mini fest type thingy" i think is quite good.
But i personally say that it would be better cut shor to "Thingy fest".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back