Michael Stone: an Irish treasure (1 Viewer)

Popeye

Hello. I'm just sitting at home, cogitating over the Irish and it's attitude. Many collections of dorks have come together and created some inspiring collections of removed bitternes and begrudgery in the form of acts of modern art, rather than the traditional 'works of art', for us all to enjoy.

This new art movement is dubbed the ridiculousness period and if there ever was an exhibition displaying these inspiring collections it would be called The SUPREMELY RIDICULOUS and INCREDIBLY POINTLESS ACTS of ART EXHIBITION.

In fact, I suggest we have a national Michael Stone Day, where people around Ireland do something supremely ridiculous and incredibly pointless to add to a national archive that can be enjoyed for generations.

Waging a 1 man war against a set of revolving doors obviously deserves some form of significant consideration for the sheer scale of ridiculousness and the magnitude of it's pointlessness, but, I think if we push ourselves, we can come up with even more ridiculous and even more pointless acts of art to add to the collection.

Suggested ideas please?

As an example, someone mentioned on here an INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY a while back. I think that is brilliantly pointless idea but it's not quite ridiculous enough to fit the bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back