Meeting People (1 Viewer)

I think you're taking me up a bit wrong. I'm working under the assumption that of all the girls that were hitting on scutter (dozens upon dozens no doubt) at least one or two of them were in hindsight actually alright and might have deserved a chance.

they all deserved a chance. It was the fact of them hitting on me that made me not want to go out with them.

Sad I know.

Nothing wrong with having standards for yourself, inflated or otherwise. Dream big I say.

Also, I don't think that this is really a thing, people make snap judgments on whether they fancy someone or not, thats just the way it is. If you don't like someone, yes you could be proved wrong by giving them a chance, heaven knows people have grown on me that I wouldn't have looked at twice and I've even dated some of them, but its dumb to think we should entertain people we're straight up not into just because we may have high standards. I never got that notion.

That is what we're talking about, right?

Adam Duritz is on Tinder

Form an orderly screaming queue, ladies.

screen-shot-2014-08-07-at-5-27-01-pm.png

Nothing wrong with having standards for yourself, inflated or otherwise. Dream big I say.

Also, I don't think that this is really a thing, people make snap judgments on whether they fancy someone or not, thats just the way it is. If you don't like someone, yes you could be proved wrong by giving them a chance, heaven knows people have grown on me that I wouldn't have looked at twice and I've even dated some of them, but its dumb to think we should entertain people we're straight up not into just because we may have high standards. I never got that notion.

That is what we're talking about, right?
You saying I don't have standards Jonah, you better watch yoself!

Ah no what I mean is more an occasion where someone is into you and you like pretty much everything about them but for whatever reason find yourself initially not all that bothered. And you take that not-botheredness as some sort of sign or something. If there are clear and obvious reasons why you aren't into them, even if those reasons are ridiculous to other people, that's fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back