Mark Kozelek - TONIGHT! (1 Viewer)

madouva

Website
Visit site
This is tonight - he'll be playing songs from the new Sun Kil Moon album 'Tiny Cities' (the Modest Mouse covers/reworkings), the previous album 'Ghosts Of The Great Highway', and some treats from the Red House Painters back catalogue. One particular treat is that Phil Carney (Red House Painters) will be playing guitar with Mark Koz for a lot of the set tonight. Valerie Francis supports. Fair fackin' doors.

MARK KOZELEK
red house painters/sun kil moon
WHELAN'S, Wexford Street, Dublin 2
Doors 8pm, tickets 20 lids from WAV and the usual.

Cheers

F

madouva said:
This is tonight - he'll be playing songs from the new Sun Kil Moon album 'Tiny Cities' (the Modest Mouse covers/reworkings), the previous album 'Ghosts Of The Great Highway', and some treats from the Red House Painters back catalogue. One particular treat is that Phil Carney (Red House Painters) will be playing guitar with Mark Koz for a lot of the set tonight. Valerie Francis supports. Fair fackin' doors.

MARK KOZELEK

Cheers

F

Got me tickets for this yesterday, although the print has almost rubbed off them for some reason. I'm going to look like the dodgiest geezer ever presenting them at the door. Oh well, I've started so I'll finish.

an't wait. If it's as good as the last gig in Whelan's, it will be a belter. Who's supporting anyone know?

madouva said:

MARK KOZELEK

Cheers

F

chico said:
wha? i'm havin' a great aul laugh. would make a fantastic story... how's your shorthand? ;)
still not short enough to wrap around your cock without completely hiding it. you dumb small cocked queer loving arsebotherer. :D

Hector Grey said:
still not short enough to wrap around your cock without completely hiding it. you dumb small cocked queer loving arsebotherer. :D
that's great stuff hector. you sure don't give a shit about raising the bar around here, do you... ha. what bar???? aaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. bar of soap. showers. drop it. aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha.
i'll always remember that image... the smell of drying nappies and old chip fat heating up. great stuff.

chico said:
that's great stuff hector. you sure don't give a shit about raising the bar around here, do you... ha. what bar???? aaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. bar of soap. showers. drop it. aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha.
i'll always remember that image... the smell of drying nappies and old chip fat heating up. great stuff.
LOL! ha ha ha. your fucking stupidy should be made illegal, you childgroping, semiliterate, aidsbloated spunkguzzler. HA HA HA. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back