League of Ireland - Do people here watch it? (1 Viewer)

a good bra?

Looking forward to Friday night. Manager-less Limerick FC against UCD.

the club still havent rang me in this regard.

not only are we managerless but we're missing some of our better players as well through injuries, suspensions and honeymoons.

dunno how it will go with our lack of pre season. UCD were unbeaten in 5 friendlies versus first division teams recently while we only managed to play a mighty one friendly in which we drew with galway.

in other news...jeff kenna and paul pesky have registered as players for St Pats!

Woo Hooo Galway trounce the junky knackers. Lick my sweatty balls Jeff Kenna.|..|.|..|.|..|:):)::clef::::clef::!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa:p:p:p

And all those little c unts outside richmond trying to attack Galway supporters will get theirs.

unbelievable result for Galway. I had them down as relegation candidates, maybe not now!

Sat in a cold Belfield watching UCD deservedly beating Limerick FC 2-1.

unbelievable result for Galway. I had them down as relegation candidates, maybe not now!

Sat in a cold Belfield watching UCD deservedly beating Limerick FC 2-1.

Hey I sat there too! :p

Round 2. We (Limerick) have newboys Mervue at home. Should win that despite the fact we are still managerless and missing some of our key players. 2 nil Limerick.

Rovers have a sell out in Tallaght!

Another win for Galway United. Though only scoring after Dundalk had a man sent off, but still a wins a win. Top of the league, enjoying it while it lasts

Does anyone know what it was like at Shamrock Rovers new ground? Obviously I didn't get to see the game on telly.

Another win for Galway United. Though only scoring after Dundalk had a man sent off, but still a wins a win. Top of the league, enjoying it while it lasts

Does anyone know what it was like at Shamrock Rovers new ground? Obviously I didn't get to see the game on telly.

it was like christmas morning as a kid for me,was in a daze all day yesterday then when i finally got there....:heart::heart::heart:
good entertaining game too i thought and the score line was perfect.congrats on still being top of the table too,hope yis keep it up as its always a good trip down there.heard there was some trouble after with dundalk fans?

congrats on still being top of the table too,hope yis keep it up as its always a good trip down there.heard there was some trouble after with dundalk fans?

Cheers for that.

As for trouble after the game, I didn't see anything although I headed straight home when the teams left the field. There was a surge of teenagers beside me in the old stand trying to get at Dundalk fans during the game after Dundalk fans gave the usual opposition wank signs etc and were reciprocated by our lot safe in the knowledge both sides couldn't get to each other.!baggyyyy really:)

The stewards looked confused and scared though.

Also I want to say a big fuck off to Mervue for fucking up our pitch. They are playing a smaller scale pitch than us leaving double mud paths the lent of the pitch from the linesmen, and only one match played. I feel sorry for our award winning grounds man who was last seen drinking Buckfast down by the river treatening to end it all.

re Trouble at Galway United V Dundalk

Apparently 3 Galway lads (1 at his first ever LoI game) were asaulted by a group of Dundalk supporters after the game.

Now were gonna have fuckin Tv3 and the Sunday World down here doing their bit to safeguard the public.

4 of us went to wexford v waterford last night, incredibly bad weather, rain blowing straight into the stand, awful first half, slightly better second -but good banter and all in all a good loi night out!

here woody...thought you followed limerick or am i mixing you up with someone else? :confused:

limerick fc 4 mervue 1. we strolled it even without 3 of our best players.

mick wallace acting the dick down in wexford again i hear...refusing to let waterford warm up on the main pitch...henderson showed him the rules..and wallace told him the were getting no food and drink after the game if they warmed up on the main pitch. petty. name calling and all went on after the game. :rolleyes:

That's pretty poor form by Wallace, if it's true. For a guy who claims to be such a massive soccer fan he doesn't have a very sporting attitude.

Roddy Collins on Network 2 was deadly, talkin' about the Bohs V Rovers game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back