Lead Guitarist & Bass Guitarist Needed - LIMERICK (1 Viewer)

elscorcho

Hello hello!

Im starting up a group at the end of the summer with a view to a release in early 2009. Im 27 years old, currently in the states, moving back to Limbo in two weeks, lot of experience playing and a singing voice that has been compared to David Grohl, Bowie and joe cocker - i can sing anything (well you've got to sell your self on these forums!)

I was in band that released a single a couple of years ago that got national air play - ive also done some support to some big names as a solo singer song writer

Ive some recording of tracks which I can send on.

Im looking for creative, talented and dedicated musicians who have a lot of performance experience and maybe some songwriting

No time wasters

Influences: Pixies, Radiohead, Pumpkins, RHCP, Bowie, Arcade Fire, U2, Bell X1 - anything with a bit of soul, rock whatever

Cheers

ELSCHORCHO

hmmm, I've been looking for a band for ages as a lead guitarist, I've been in a punk/indie band as a front man/guitarist. basically i can play with a bit of soul(bluesy rock stuff), i'm specifically looking for a songwriting partnership and I'm moving to limerick at the end of summer

by the way.....

HEY TIM HOWZ IT GOIN!

scratch that last sentence, my assumptions were a bit wrong, i really thought you were someone i knew, to think of it i'm not even sure i even bothered to read this thread at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back