Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie Rose (1 Viewer)

Re: Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie R

Rough stage times there boss. Like will it be over before twelve?

Re: Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie R

Hope it starts late, wanna go to that Tower thing for Steve Igs.
Anyway by the looks of the line up I'd only be into Moutpiece and the Fagz!

Rough times as follows:

21.30 - Summer of George
22.00 - Gummidge
22.30 - Moutpiece
23.00 - Fag Enablerz

Things will inevitably go over time a bit but it'll certainly be over before 12.00.

OH BABY!!!!!

I used to think it was spelt gummage too! Can't wait fo this now.

Rough times as follows:

21.30 - Summer of George
22.00 - Gummidge
22.30 - Moutpiece
23.00 - Fag Enablerz

Things will inevitably go over time a bit but it'll certainly be over before 12.00.

perfect

Oh I didnt notice Gummidge were on the bill!NICE!!Been dying to see them too!

moutpiece are the only band i've seen at this..GREAT!

Tshirts will be available at this for €8, please buy them as the $$$ goes towards recouping massive losses due to touring and a car getting stolen!!!

F1000005.jpg

That photo is FANFUCKINGTASTIC!

dude i still need 3, xl,l and m. lookin forward to this should be a good way to start off a messy weekend

I'm gonna need to have a lie down before I head in to this!!GIDDYAP!!!

Jazes Nice Shots!

Great Show..Fag Enablerz were everything I hoped they would be..SPIRITUAL!

The Yank looks like he's about to chow down on some serious crispy pancakes.

this was a great buzz, first time in the gypsy rose it's a good spot, that 4 quid staropramen goes down a treat

great gig. every band was great. great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back