KIT KAT CHUNKY PEANUT (1 Viewer)

I reconciled my differences with Nestle, funnily enough, when they launched the Kit Kat Chunky, I realised that they had transcended their 'makers of food stuffs' status and become Gods of Snackery

Did you know in Uganada the Kit Kat Chunky is called the Wholesome Nutrious Square Meal For A Child bar...

I reconciled my differences with Nestle, funnily enough, when they launched the Kit Kat Chunky, I realised that they had transcended their 'makers of food stuffs' status and become Gods of Snackery

Did you know in Uganada the Kit Kat Chunky is called the Wholesome Nutrious Square Meal For A Child bar...

Apparently the Kit Kat Chunky is now made with breast milk so it's ok to eat them.

Apparently the Kit Kat Chunky is now made with breast milk so it's ok to eat them.

I heard that the inital prototypes were called The Kit Kat Fat Bastard... but a lot of people felt that was a bit much, the marketting dept. countered with the overly P.C. The Big Boned Kit Kat, before both sides settled on the reasonably inoffencsive Kit Kat Chunky

Have you tired a Kit Kat Chucky Ro? It's Chocolate, wafer and comes alive at night and kills your family

jaysus, a cup of scald.
i've only ever heard my brother say that.

as for normal kit kats, does anyone else do that thing where you bit off the bits of chocolate on either end and then use the kit kat finger as a straw to suck your tea up through? no? really? oh. okay.
i'll try it with a chunkzer sometime.

jaysus, a cup of scald.
i've only ever heard my brother say that.

as for normal kit kats, does anyone else do that thing where you bit off the bits of chocolate on either end and then use the kit kat finger as a straw to suck your tea up through? no? really? oh. okay.
i'll try it with a chunkzer sometime.
yeah I did that recently...yum.
although I'm banned from regular chocolate eating now 'cos my fecking cholesterol is off the scale (hereditary, feck sake) and I absorb every bloody bit of cholesterol in everything I eat. i'm growing to love porridge with flaxseed and sunflower seeds... *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back