Kilcoole gig this saturday (1 Viewer)

my sherona

Website
Visit site
Right this ones for this saturday the 29th,from previous threads ive been known to be fairly sketchy on detail so if any of its wrong...

its a 2-10 all ages day of frolics, it will be either 3or4 in and the following are playing(i fuking hope):

Tophi (ex gaut) cant wait to hear them
Foot n Mouth
Puget Sound
Margin of Error
No Compliance
The Fishermen
Mouth Piece
Kid Blunt
Crookie Fix

Should be deadly so fukin come

Team Gav was told some band called Forgot To Follow are supposed to play .. how funny would it be if they turned up and never got to play .. i don't know yet but i'll tell you if i find out and rate my laughter out of 10 ..

right for fuk sake the line-up has changed again.tophi arent playing any more :( and i think rest are playin. as for times from town get the 84 at edenquay at 12.45 will get u here at 2..20 or if u dont wanna miss a thing 11.30 will get u here at 1.00

Ill say it to the lads andy.oh yeh and by the way there is a zine and a cd for sale for for $2,we've had the sweatshops goin the last few days getting the covers and shit pritt sticked together

Kilcoole

OK cheers! Let me know what they say. I'm off to Limerick in a few hours but I'll be checking back here at various points before the weekend.

We're totally up for playing but it would have to be an afternoon slot cos we're in the Temple with Coldwar on Sat night.

Then it's back to Belfast for gig #300 on Sunday!

Rock on!!

Yeh, mouthpiece were the first band ive seen that were such a victim of the cursed liquour that they stopped after 2 songs.pity i did want to see them,but i was funny as fuk anyway.it was really shit the way everything had to be cut short at the end i really wanted to see more of estel and the sound

twas it good? I was gonna go but... well , stuff got in the way.
Im sure i was greatly missed. feel free to ask 'who are you?' and such.

Wow, i really talk a whole load of crap. Its not like i dont have anything better to be doing. Yep. So, the suns gone behind a cloud outside and now the day isnt as nice as it was, i think ill stop now.

No, actually i wont. Anyone hear the new Craig David and Sugababes songs? They sample the same Sting song in exactly the same way but they somehow still get away with it. I hate them so much. Anyway, so the new Police best of criminally doesnt have 'so lonely' on it but it does have the HORRIBLE '86 version of 'Dont stand so close to me'. The new Clash best of got five out of five in the Sunday times. wow. Its probably good, '1977' is on it. Theres a new 'style council' best of also but i wouldnt advise anyone to buy it cos theyre shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back