Kevin Myers is back on form (3 Viewers)

Hi guys.

Can I just remind you all that we are talking about a guy who wants to fuck a mouse?

It helps me through the tough times.

And as for the 'never see Jane and K-Rock Myers in the same room', sadly, this is not true. This has occurred. Fo' real. Let's hope it never happens again.

TBH, I haven't follied enough of his career to understand the fucking a mouse bit. Please PM me the details or explain it here. It's probably the only thing he can shag that he'd be able to touch the walls.

The image has certainly brought a smile to my face/*

*Not in a durty way though!

Some great points there, Plug re Africa having been mined for all its worth over the past two hundred years. Thing is, the Troll knows that. He's just trying to be "scandalous, dahlings...."

Prick.

erm...this isn't long enough Jane.

Sorry, I just had a general anaesthetic a few days ago, and the meds still haven't fully worn off.

I didn't respond well to them. Neither does Mr Myers, obv.

But to be honest, I have less of a problem with him than I do with people who seem to take him seriously.

The guy is literally coming apart at the seams. You only have to talk to him for about five minutes to realise that he is suffering from a severe case of PTSD. The guy is traumatised for real, and I'm not sure he knows what he's saying. He just really badly wants to say or do anything to remind himself he's alive. I actually feel sad for him.

The people for whom I feel disgust are the ones who would exploit the man's illness to vocalise and support really awful and terrifyingly inhumane ideas. He's a shell of a man, and he now does what people want him to do -- I think he's just a very sick person who needs help. All he knows how to do is to stir up hate. It helps him forget his own shit for a while.

The bad people are the fucking douchebags who wrote to the Indo saying, "He's saying what we're all thinking!" To them I say, if you met the guy who is 'saying what we're all thinking', you'd wonder if the doctor needs to update your fucking dosage, too.

What needs to happen is for him to be pensioned off so he can get some help, and so he can stop being the mouthpiece for hatred. It's convenient for the Indo to use him for this purpose -- when it suits them, they can say, "But he's nuts!" and on his rare occasions of lucidity (albeit a mostly reactionary lucidity), they can go back to suggesting he's some kind of intellectual.

(That okay, Maimsy?)

Strangely, some of those letters supporting Herr Myers (Bet that sickens him), are from people in Africa. White people in Africa. White people not working for NGO's or charity organisations in Africa.

Hmmm. The type of people who are over there to take even more of its natural resources, I should think.

Oh, did I mention I think Myers is a prick?

GUYZE.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/c...vers-with-a-bookish-mighty-mouse-1217647.html

Any time you feel angered by one of Herr Myers's columns, click the above link. It will help get things in perspective. He wants to fuck a mouse inside a teapot. And he wants to fuck the teapot, too. So anyone who believes he is worth listening to? Believes in the deranged rantings of a man who is sexually attracted to a rodent.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553&highlight=kevin+myers&page=21

Also, if you google 'Kevin Myers wants to fuck a mouse', I'm proud to say that you hit one of my Thumped posts.

GUYZE.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/c...vers-with-a-bookish-mighty-mouse-1217647.html

Any time you feel angered by one of Herr Myers's columns, click the above link. It will help get things in perspective. He wants to fuck a mouse inside a teapot. And he wants to fuck the teapot, too. So anyone who believes he is worth listening to? Believes in the deranged rantings of a man who is sexually attracted to a rodent.

Also, if you google 'Kevin Myers wants to fuck a mouse', I'm proud to say that you hit one of my Thumped posts.

I found it just by typing in the words Myers and Mouse. It's a love thing. It's not just sex.

Ah, bless....

GUYZE.

the twisted brain wrongs of a one-off man mental

Has anyone written a letter to the Irish Times congratulating them on relieving themselves of Colonel Myers?

I would imagine it was preluded with cramping, sweats and nausea, followed by heaving, some grunts maybe, as a congealed mass of Myers was pushed through an impossibly small seeming opening. And as he actually started to emerge, as the fresh air started to circulate around him, Irish Times sweat was really starting to flow, and strain its head, focusing on getting it out, no matter how much damage was caused on the way.

Finally out he plopped as the now filthy opening, bloody and bruised, snapped close behind him. Passers by repulsed and averting their children's eyes.

Only then, as Irish Times endorphins were released about the system, a collective euphoria and feeling of general well being, overcoming the remaining pain and feelings of nausea. Brows mopped and sighs and relief and smiles all around.

Ahhhh. Wonderful.

The guy is literally coming apart at the seams. You only have to talk to him for about five minutes to realise that he is suffering from a severe case of PTSD. The guy is traumatised for real, and I'm not sure he knows what he's saying. He just really badly wants to say or do anything to remind himself he's alive. I actually feel sad for him.

Eh..?

Do please explain!

everybody, please. the oxygen of publicity, etc etc. Colonel Myers (Armchair Division) exults in this sort of notoriety. the act of ignoring his sort negates his very being! try it! it almost works...

Phoenix-wright-ryuichi.jpg

I just noticed a contradiction here. Wasn't it he only a few months ago who wrote an article saying that there was nothing much wrong with female circumcision but that male circumcision was brutal mutilation? And now he's using it as an example of why Somalians are usless and deserve to die?

OBJECTION!

Fair play to them but I don't they'll get anywhere with it. I deal with a good few of those public bodies and standards agencies and whatever else and all they seem to do about any complaint is shuffle paper and pass the buck.

Fair play to them. They're the NGO with the 'legal' focus on immigrant issues so they'd be best placed to take this on.

It's a little tame, and in reality she's fucking livid,

a tame dressing down is probably the best way to be represented in the paper - especially considering Myers laid out a pre-emptive attack on those that would probably respond, which now also looks like rambling nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back