Kate Moss for Topshop (1 Viewer)

cheryl

Website
Visit site
Apparently Topshop in Dublin was open this morning at 8 in anticipation for the hordes of women trying to get their hands on Ms Moss' collection. In my very humble opinion, I don't see what all the fuss is about? Clearly all the clothes would look amazing on her...but that's it.

I might buy this though:

moss.JPG

Re: Kate Moss for Tophsop

people aspiring to be in kate's clothes. new turn in celebrity obsessions.

interesting disussion this morning on the icon-in-a-making that is kate - but highlighting the fact she is so low key when it comes to speaking with the press etc etc.

is that the secret of her success? i.e. keep you're mouth shut and people won't realise that you're a bit thick (but probably sound all the same)

i really like the lemon dress that she's peddling...i came down with some mysterious bug over the weekend and my fancy anniversary dinner was cancelled..so i may buy it for attempt number 2 on sunday!!

haha, Tophsop.

Gorillas mot as scare now

i really like the lemon dress that she's peddling...i came down with some mysterious bug over the weekend and my fancy anniversary dinner was cancelled..so i may buy it for attempt number 2 on sunday!!

ah yes, i've seen that one. have you seen her wear it ever?

people aspiring to be in kate's clothes. new turn in celebrity obsessions.

interesting disussion this morning on the icon-in-a-making that is kate - but highlighting the fact she is so low key when it comes to speaking with the press etc etc.

is that the secret of her success? i.e. keep you're mouth shut and people won't realise that you're a bit thick (but probably sound all the same)

funny thing is, i've never seen her in any of the clothes (not that I see her every day mind you).
i think keeping her mouth shut is the secret to her success allright. look at victoria beckham. same thing. have you ever heard her speak?

ah yes, i've seen that one. have you seen her wear it ever?

yeah i saw her wear it once...but i think the topshop one is one shouldered..its sold out on the website so i'd imagine it's gonna be sold out everywhere..bums...want to wear something super fancy to dinner on sunday so im a woman on a mission!!

this is said dress:

Kate-Moss-Yellow.jpg

yeah i saw her wear it once...but i think the topshop one is one shouldered..its sold out on the website so i'd imagine it's gonna be sold out everywhere..bums...want to wear something super fancy to dinner on sunday so im a woman on a mission!!

yeah, i think everything is sold out on the website..in every single size too!

I just have NO interest in how she drsses at all, it's shit. All the mags this week are full of stuff from it and my first and lasting impression about this range that she's 'designed', is that she's evidentally of the opinion that 'designing' is basically involved with copying some shit by other designers she's already worn. Nothing new, no ingenuity or creativity involved. Null points Miss Moss.

I just have NO interest in how she drsses at all, it's shit. All the mags this week are full of stuff from it and my first and lasting impression about this range that she's 'designed', is that she's evidentally of the opinion that 'designing' is basically involved with copying some shit by other designers she's already worn. Nothing new, no ingenuity or creativity involved. Null points Miss Moss.

lots of designes were kicking up a shit about retailers cashing in on celebrity-led lines... totally undermines the industry and is demoralising for students and graduates.

creates boring stories for the trend prediction companies too.

I agree Kirstie - I was expecting so much more out of that collection! I mean, denim hotpants?! that must have taken hours at the drawing board. Not. Also, you can't wear them unless you have skinny legs, and only models have skinny legs, and most people aren't models, ergo most people can't wear them. Except my sisters. *Grumble* Seriouslty though, i hate shorts anyway.
The lemon dress is nice, and the black top but...that's about it. Penneys currently have a version of the flowery dress for 7euro in the sale, by the way.

just another bint

They did a big spread and interview for Vogue last month. Seriously, the clothes are rotten, as in ONLY Kate Moss could look good in them - fricking waistcoats and hotpants and a dress with a poppy print? I know it's tenuous but shouldn't Kate be steering clear of ANYTHING drug-related at this stage? One big fucking YAWN to me.

i agree thats she's a bit of an eejit alright...love that lemon dress though...
and am i the only one who wouldn't be caught dead in a waistcoat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back