Kate Bush - Live in London, August & September (2 Viewers)

Before the Dawn?

OH PLEASE

prince2jf.jpg

The more the snake eats it's own tail the hungrier it gets, the more frenzied the devouring, the faster the consumption ... it's nearly over and I, for one am sort of looking forward to it. Kate Bush gigs = endtimes

Kate Bush - Eventim Apollo, London

Hi there,

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are still working with us on a few final details before we can print your tickets, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as this is completed, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

We’ll update the ticket dispatch page on our helpdesk when tickets start to go out. If you booked online, you can check your order’s progress by logging into My Ticketmaster.

We hope you enjoy the show!

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service

hmmmm

Ok i was asked to get 2 but i got 3 in case herself wants to tag along with the sister in law. She might not, so if she doesn't i'll let you losers know.

So is anyone looking for a ticket for wednesday 27th august? There might be one of these available.

Never work with animals or children or get involved with ticket buying for the in laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back