Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (4 Viewers)

from the bbc ruomour mill

Surely this is total bollox and I should stop reading that stupid fucking thing.

Couldn't begrudge him that move though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Five year deal signed yesterday. Sweet.

Here Washingcattle do you recon Moyes will be starting Beckford this season or just use him as a super sub coming off the bench with 15-20 mins to go???

I'm doing my fantasy football team and need one more (cheap) striker :D

I'd imagine every one of our strikers will get games this season (except the Yak, at least until he remembers how to score) I'd be suprised if he doesn't start in the first few games of the season with Saha playing the super sub role.

both have scored a few in preseason so both could be worth a shout if the money's right.

If the premier league was Means tested last year we would have been Champions.

Ha Ha it's either hillarious or indicitive of our lowered expectations that it's in the news section on our web site. even the way they report it is brilliant.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/09/03/study-says-blues-were-real-champions-

any way heres the list.

Everton

Blackburn Rovers

Arsenal

Tottenham Hotspur

Fulham

Manchester United

Bolton Wanderers

Birmingham City

Chelsea

Burnley

Aston Villa

Stoke City

Wolves

Wigan Athletic

Sunderland

Hull City

Portsmouth

Liverpool

West Ham United

Manchester City

YEEEEESSSS!!!!

This is what makes supporting Everton a gloriously exciting endevour. No wins in 6 matches and not a single away goal in 3, we turn up wearing bright pink to play a side who haven't lost at home in 12 months and 18 matches. It had 2-0 to the toffees written all over it. The Derby is fucking on lads!!!

P.s if any of the guests on this forum are Evertonians and need a break from toffeeweb please sign up so that I don't get banned for endlessly posting alone in my own thread.

How do Liverpool manage to do this to us every single year. 3 weeks ago no wins but a fit squad Liverpool going into administration and Torres looking at a hefty lay off. 3 weeks later on the eve of the derby

Anichebe, Fellaini, Jagielka, Pienaar, Rodwell, Saha and Cahill all injured and they've got new owners and a promise of money to spend.

Fuck sake.

We've no fucking money. We ran our club into the ground too, but we had to sell players to stay afloat. Heitinga off to Bayern and Pienaar off to Spurs fuck this sport, fuck this planet. Fuck you football fuck you, you fickle cunt.

I know I do. And That was only half a team. Only 2 first choice midfielders in the side. Comes down to this for me Cahill, Arteta, Osman, Jags, Baines, Hibbo and Coleman know what the derby means to these clubs. They're locals (or at least as local as you get these days) they were raised on these games. The reds have a load of over paid shithawk Mercinaries letting down Gerrard, Carragher and the history of their club. Shankly will rise from his grave and feast on the flesh of the lot of them if this continues.

Fuck it though back to us.

One word lads.

Commitment.

So glad I just saw that post now. I would have been tempted.

we only turned up after 50 minutes when we were two down. Heitinga was a liabilty throughout He just shouldn't play when Howard Webb is in charge. He really was a red card waiting to happen. Still Coleman and Pienaar down the right made a decent combo and Jack Rodwell made a difference when he came on. What was up with Arteta today? he looked jaded and sloppy all afternoon.

Fair play to Arsenal they didn't play that well and won. We made it very easy for them though.

U did well on our right because Arshavin wasn't tracking back and was also drifting centre, Hetinga very dirty player and as u said was a red card waiting to happen.
Nasri is def our player of the season so far.
Oh we looked better when Wilshire went off and Denilson replaced him, Jack needs a rest methinks.

Johnny H was great at center half while Jags was crocked last season he was solid in the world cup (up until Webb sent him off in the final) He just can't handle nippy midfielders getting in behind him and his first touch doesn't suit midfield. Fellani cost us that match by getting sent off for lashing out during the Bolton game on Wednesday Rodwell did better in the Fella role.

Nasri was/is excellent. His pace is exactly what your midfield needed Wilshire was pummelled by the afforementioned Johnny H in the first 10 minutes and he didn't seem to want to go anywhere near him for the rest of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back