Hey Corm (1 Viewer)

rape the drummer

Website
Visit site
are you ready to order off that nnnw place? i'm only gettin a couple of cd's cause i need to save money, so who'll send it off and get it sorted and everything me or you? anyone else wanting to order stuff go to www.nnnw.pl - it'll help on postage if we all order together

eh corm i was just checkin the place out again, i'm gettin crass-yes sir i will and catharsis- samsara i have enough to get something else but i'm not sure what and i cant be looking through that catalog all day-anything you could recommend?

i too would burn you copys of crass albums (and have done so in the past for ppl who havent even asked)

home taping/burning = killing punk rock ..

YAY!!!

wel i wanna own at least one crass album i've already heard stations and feeding of the 5000 so i wanted to get something new i hadn't heard
home taping/burning = killing punk rock ..

how may i ask? anyway it'd be great if you did burn a couple of their albums for me, i could burn something in return, remember i have access to a huge alphabetically ordered cd collection down in trim courtesy of a certain sibling, my collection is basically a smaller version of my brothers with a couple of exceptions

Em, I'm not sending off to them for a while, but I'm sending off to Insane Society (can't remember the web address, look it up on a search engine) in about a month when I have some money and getting stuff, so if you wanna do that...

I'll have money then cos it'll be my birthday. Yes, MY birthday. I'll be 21 and I'll expect lots of presents. Presents, presents for me. There'll be a party, somewhere, possibly a joint one (heheh) with Ella cos it's her 21st birthday a few weeks before mine. She will also expect presents, but not as many as I will.

if you go to nnnw.pl it's some internet service provider website...it did used to be at that address though i think
this page has some stuff., not sure if it's the whole catalogue

nnnw.pl gets nnnw for me but the catalogue doesn't always work and Insane Society doesn't seem to work either. The front page thing comes up but nothing happens when I click on English.

Actually Nolly was right there is some new thing at nnnw.pl but it must have just taken its place today because it wasn't there yesterday and Insane Society is working.
So basically ignore my last post.

wel gav i'd love to but ni raibh a lan airgead agam mar hoffentlich ich bin ag dul go dti england sa summer und anois ta me ag cheannaigh tshirt, agus cd le severed head of state

What is the meaning of this? Why are you all waffling on about inane crap and NOT TALKING ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY!! Hmmph. You're all not invited to my party now. So there. You still have to get me presents though.

Marklar: YAY! You speak non-english too!
Wenn du willst, du kannst mit mich agus emma agus helen auf deutsch no as gaeilge sprechen agus hoffentlich konnen wir besoffen werden.
Oh Ja!
Oder?

yeh, i'm no good at german or irish for that matter-but you said something like when i want i can speak german or irish with u, emma and helen and hopefully....bbmbnsm...dhbhfdv...trail off

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back