• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 2

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
right, i've written a zine.. its done.. it may not be great but i wanna photocopy it and hand it out anyway.. it's kinda based on the idea that this place is killing zines ever so slightly.. and is only accessable to priveliged ppl with web access..

So two questions..
What format should i use .. a4 with staples ?
a5 with a nice fold .. . a3 with a nice fold to make it a4 sized ?
(that's all one question :))
does anyone have free photocopying??

yay more zines goody goody goody, mine wil be finsihed when i get back, this zine will actually be put out properly unlike the last one (not the anti-religion one) which was shelved due to outside factors, ahem, anyhoo weeler i say ya can't beet the auld a5 just for postage purposes and ease of carrying em aroudn in ur bag without them gettin all fucked up and shit, either that or a3 folded into a4, a4 with staples aint a good idea at all it'll end up in pieces.

weeler the best thing ya could do is try the auld a3 for the price of a4 in reeds thus getting ya half price, i'm sure ya know the score with it, i always menat to find out if any other copy shops do it cheaper if ur doin a bulk order of like 100, anyone knwo about this.

anyhoo far dues on the zinery.

I'd go for A5 ORr A4 on A3 paper.

Em, having seen the master copy, I'd say A4 on A3 paper would be best -if you did on A5 I reckon you'd have to reduce it too small or else each page would have to be lenghtways across 2 A5 size sheets, which would look shitty.

I started doing my zine A4 after a couple of issues and instantly regretted it -A5 is way better, way nicer... and doing A4 on A4 size sheets is a pain in the ass -the staples ALWAYS come out and get fucked up, back and front pages come off and after being read a few times it all falls apart. I'd go for A4 on A3 paper with this one if I were you.

You can scam Reads by doing it on A3 and also printing a couple of A4 sheets, and when they ask you how many were on A3 and how many on A4, say you only did a couple on A3 to test but it didn't work out. Make sure you've something to hide your A3 sheets in, or else just fold them, or else have printed dummy hoax A4 sheets with you!

So two questions..
What format should i use .. a4 with staples ?
a5 with a nice fold .. . a3 with a nice fold to make it a4 sized ?
(that's all one question )
does anyone have free photocopying??

I have access to a photocopier if you want it done for free.
It's better than paying money.

when i was doin the anti-religious zine the phtocopy shop, think its called Mailbox ltd, the one near the army barracks not the one near the library, had photocopying for 2 cents a page, methinks it was just a one month special tho, oh the looks on their faces when i said i wanted to copy 820 pages muahahahahaa, but anyhoo they were half reeds price, geta telephone book out and ring around boss, im sure somewhere must be cheaper and less swaety and headache inducing as reeds- zip forward five/six weeks to me yet again queueing in reeds! tut tut

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back