help distributing zines (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
i'm looking for people in towns other than dublin to give me a hand giving copies of king of the sad people zine issue 5 out to people who might be interested.

they are free and you don't even have to put all the pages together and staple them, a task from hell for me tonight.

so if you live in cork, galway, sligo, kilcoole, naas or whatever and think you could give some out to punks and other dingbats of your acquaintance send me a pm with your address and how many you could give out realistically ie not ending up straight in the bin.

anyway i shall get stapling and have copies at atilla and mouthpiece / stomach gigs so come and ask. im the speccy git with the red and black football shirt.

oh aplologies to marieanne in advance - sure it's punk girl.(ahem!)

well lets have you then

i've got offers of help for cork, belfast and galway and will be doing up more zines as soon as the boss of our IT section goes home early. much appreaciated peopel. but what about kilcoole, naas, limerick, longford, the central bank??
any takers?

i could do kilcoole ..

also, if u cud get them 2 me b4 2mro i could do the SUM41 gig..

Im still punk .. no really . . im listening to Crass right now

yeah how come marklar got in and i didn't, what's the story...i want KOTSP fame
and the bit about what your answers to the old git questionnaire mean wasn't near the back or anywhere else either, was that an elaborate prank or was the alzheimers acting up
and why would someone want to be an irish punk
all in all a zine that raises many questions

PS why hand them out at the sum41 gig, most of the ppl won't be able to read yet

Marklar's more popular that anyone right now.

It went a little something like this...

"NEW DRUMMER PERSON!? HE'S MINE!"

"NO YOU FUCK! HE'S MINE!"

"Hey, hey everyone, I can play drums in aaaaall your imaginary bands, now doesn't that sound nice? Hmm?"

i'm glad there's so much enthusiasm for forming imaginary bands ...

there so much more better because when you have an imaginary band they can be the best band in the world all you need is one key ingredient and thats imagination .. and you can spin your imaginary demo in your imaginary tape player for ages .. and ... stuff ..

PS:please Eat Shit.

Re: KOTSP IN LIMERICK

nooly
1) i don't know, maybe you weren't in the trhread i was using to gauge an authentic feel for that bit - but i wouldn't worry about it.
2) there was no room for the answers.
3) is that not the very question i was asking?
4) refunds available if your not a satisied customer.

ill see if i an fit you in next time.

anyway im off back into hibernation.
bye

didn't mean to sound aggro there, sorry if that's how it seemed

shite i was meant to be in here finishing an essay and i went on eirecore instead and now i have 10 minutes before it has to be handed in and there's loads of people at the printer
eirecore does it again

Throw a few to the Things stall... don't think we'd have any problem with putting them around and about

PM me or Hopper or michaelknight to get it sorted.... or e-mail... whatever you're happy with

Nice one with the zine Conor, it's a deadly read. Ooh, that razor-sharp wit...oh yeah, and Damo wants you to e-mail him with ideas/possibilites for sorting out a van -DON'T YOU DAMO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back