Halloween Grinding Crustcore Madness @ the Tap 30th/31stOct. (1 Viewer)

Lost boys were fukkin shite...NOT!!! I really enjoyed them as well, or least that's what I'll say to fit in with the cool kids :cool:

All in all, I think the weekend was a success, pity about the turn out last night but sure what can ya do...other than torch Seomra Sproai :p

Really enjoyed Loose Nut, if I learned anything this weekend it's...if sexy legs Derry is drumming in a band then I'm going to enjoy them. He really blew me away with both the C.C. and L.N. sets. Of course the only sexy legs last night belonged to Gary who looked divine in his grey and pink ensemble. Great to see Complan as well, hadn't seen them in a while but they still got it. Lost boys were superb especially the 3rd last song with the surf rock bits. Poor old K.Y. were on a bit of an off night I think, drummer looked awfully confused an awful lot.

Good hustle on the costumes as well, think Lobo got my vote though. Oh and Fullam's sexy nurse.

All in all, great weekend!!

Thanks to everyone for stallin down and to all the bands that played, said they'd play, flaked on playing etc.

.|..|:heart:.|..|

More photos from the two nights:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moose23/sets/72157622726256694/

4072804008_bc890f441f.jpg

4072803980_5498d8a82d.jpg

4072930264_68516ac951.jpg

4073309530_dbe2a88b07.jpg

4072456925_1577779337.jpg

4072456899_19bd8ba5b5.jpg

Who actually put on Human Error?
Are they the same Human Error who have 2 songs 'Positive Junk/The System' on the Conflict tribute album 'Barricades & Broken Dreams'? I've been listening to that album for years, my best ever tribute album by far.

Hooly, Gary and myself aka team Rockfest. Are the Human Error you've been listening to from Hungary? I doubt they're the same band but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back