Girls what do ya prefer........... (2 Viewers)

ms.b.haven said:
that works both ways yeah??

TORONTO (n.)
Generic term for anything which comes out of a gush despite all your careful
efforts to let it out gently, e.g. flour into a white sauce, tomato ketchup on to fried fish, sperm into a human being, etc.

sure. where theres the will theres a toronto way.
so with spit and swallow already under the belt you can add gush and squirt to the repetoire.

ms.b.haven said:
no, the whole axe thing was because you were asking such retarded questions :eek:

and still are (double :eek: )
yeah, i really felt a connection between us there

for some reason i thought a lot of the people on this board were early to mid 20s or so; from the state of this thread and the one about willies you all come off more like a 2nd year class from a rural convent school; and i don't mean one of the sexy ones. get your fuckin ride on and stop posting this embarrassingly frustrated drivel on the internet for fuck's sake.

Fuck this Nooly reviving this thread....Jane will absolutely go ballistic now!!!!

bet u enjoyed reading all these pages though........

for some reason i thought a lot of the people on this board were early to mid 20s or so; from the state of this thread and the one about willies you all come off more like a 2nd year class from a rural convent school; and i don't mean one of the sexy ones. get your fuckin ride on and stop posting this embarrassingly frustrated drivel on the internet for fuck's sake.

I happen to find knob jokes hilarious.

Nearly 5 am? The nights are long Nooly, long and hard.

Like a big knob.

Jane you have gave me more fucks then my own bird :eek:

arrrrrk! polly wants a cracker

giant-parrot.jpg

yeah, that's no what the internet is for, PEOPLE. come on
flow%20equation.jpg
now back to fucking work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back