Gig poster designs. (1 Viewer)

I can draw a poster on a paper napkin with a crayon in 10 Minutes for a paperclip or one of those bits of worn glass you find on the seashore. - you can bring the result to Reads and get it photocopied.

Much better than your own attempts, your friends mate who knows a lad who like did a picture for this person once who hung it on a wall in his house which the Bord Gais representative passed comment on when he came to service the boiler, or the results of the efforts of some monkey who bought a mac and discovered that there was more applications to it that just impressing his peers.

PM me if interested.

I can draw a poster on a paper napkin with a crayon in 10 Minutes for a paperclip or one of those bits of worn glass you find on the seashore. - you can bring the result to Reads and get it photocopied.

Much better than your own attempts, your friends mate who knows a lad who like did a picture for this person once who hung it on a wall in his house which the Bord Gais representative passed comment on when he came to service the boiler, or the results of the efforts of some monkey who bought a mac and discovered that there was more applications to it that just impressing his peers.

PM me if interested.

Post of the year so far ?*

*Except for Shneakys one in "scenes that make you cry".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back