GGI LOGO competition (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
so we need a logo for the 7th GGI 2010 that we can use on flyers. posters, website, tshirts etc etc
and when we (me markos teresa) were chatting about this it was suggested that rathar than just asking one person we should give the many talented people out there a shot --- so winning logo gets a free ticket for the weekend and a copy of whatever its used on - eg tshirt, badge or whatever and various cds that i have extra copies of lying around and a complete set of kotsp zine including the never released last issue.

dont know much about formats but obviously something you can use for tshirts, website etc.
entries by 15 feb - two weeks please

if you need info about the fest just search on here - theres about a trillion threads going back to the first one

I was messing about on the old computer and came up with this....

GGI.jpg

It's a bit rough, the other "G" doesn't look great... I ripped off an old logo from some band that no one remembers (probably)....

Any use?

This took ages, but what do think? It's Homer Simpson with a mowhawk, someone's arm holding a can and there's spider webs framing the bottom half of the picture, which I'm particularly proud of. There's a lightning bolt over where it says GGI 7.

DSC00627.jpg

:p:p:p:p

(Wouldn't mind having a proper go if someone could point me in the direction of a decent copy of photoshop)

competition hotting up already - it can only be a matter of time before seomra spraoi and that religous guy move over here from the car competition..|..|

How about this? It's an old celtic looking emblem of some sort that I bastardised a little. I cant for the life of me remember what its used for but anyway...

GGI1.jpg

Might look good printed on the back of visi-vests for people doing the stewarding / can patrol inside the venue etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back