ggi accounts (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site

GGI accounts.

These may be of interest to people interested in doing something similar, also to everyone who was there or contributed in anyway. As we said at the start we wanted the event to be DIY and non profit and we think the festival ran on that basis.

All figures are as accurate as possible, obviously we are punks not chartered accountants so some small errors may be present.

Outgoings on festival including preperation work.

Marquee 400

Portaloos 300

Main Generator 75

P.A. systems x 2,
Mikes, monitors , guitar amp 450 including 100 euro for damage.

Lights purchased 50

Small camping lights and batteries 35

Travel expenses for bands 3500

Bouncy Castle 112

Landline phone calls 200

Mobile Calls 300

Food and some beers for foreign bands 250

Petrol for transport 300

(Collecting things, bands, bus runs,

pricing items, etc etc etc)

Diesel and petrol for generators 75

Water pipes and fittings 60

Hire of lawnmowers etc 120

JCB Digger 150

Repairs to trailer 60

Tools

Hammers, slasher, fork, gloves etc 150

Broken equipment

1 Lawnmower 300

1 Strimmer 320

1 Laminator 140

Stolen during festival

One Gate 150

Other Sundries

Black bags, bleach, cleaners, bog roll etc etc etc 300

Food

Tesco 700

Spuds 150

Burkies veg, oil etc 400

Plates, cups, cutlery, gas, toasters etc 450

Tickets /fliers /postage etc 150

T shirts x 100 575

Hire of cooking equipment 110

Total expenditure = 10,332

Money back

Tickets x 330 4950

Food and t- shirts 2950

Donations(cash, auction, badges, cds etc) 1280

Total 9180

Loss of festival 1,152

In addition we have approximately 500 euro of assorted food items, toilet roll etc remaining, the use of the tools and water in field etc for the future and always intended on putting in some money ourselves as we wanted to give something back ourselves to the punk scene.

Therefore we do not want fundraisers organised for the loss.

In addition there were tens of thousands of pounds worth of work done voluntarily by all involved, by ourselves, by the people who came down to the work weekends, by the people who did stuff at the festival, people who lent us equipment, the second marquee, the second generator, people who gave lifts, collected and returned the pa etc. etc etc etc etc etc………………………thanks for this.

thread closed

check it out... deadly buzz. hah.

7681IMG_0606b-med.JPG

yea thats a strange one, the gate has been taken
either soemone took it as a prank or soemone took it opportunistically, either way we need a new gate. ridiculous but true, would need a van at least to take.

oh well

who the fuck stole a gate, and how the shite did they transport it to either a gate dealer or some site where a gate was badly needed enough to go to the trouble of stealing one from there? that's fucking bizarre....i bet it was some belfast fucker off his face, and no doubt it made sense at the time.

nooly said:
who the fuck stole a gate, and how the shite did they transport it to either a gate dealer or some site where a gate was badly needed enough to go to the trouble of stealing one from there? that's fucking bizarre....i bet it was some belfast fucker off his face, and no doubt it made sense at the time.
i remember lifting the gate up, but i'm not sure if, or where, i put it back down.

Enough with the anti-Belfast slags. We don't need gates any more. We're all friends now, we can walk in and out of each other's houses any time we want now. Even if I don't live there any more!

Do you not trust your neighbours then Conor?

Des :)

i don't trust my fucking neighbours...then again i've got a cop on one side and a journalist on the other (it is actually true).

yeah i live next to a pigger when i was living at home too, his stupid dog killed my rabbit by giving it a heart attack, and he stopped me playing the drums by threatening my parents with loadsa noise violation thingies, he used to drive albert reynolds around, and is an utter prick, hence i never got to record my grunge rock opera......luckily there is a field on the other side.

eoin said:
Those Belfast people, always stealing gates.

Yeah, we're taking back the other 26 counties in small easily transportable installments.* We already have most of McGillycuddy Reeks stashed under our collective colonial floorboards, and when was the last time any of you lot actually checked to see if the Burren was all still there?

*cf. Johnny Cash - One Piece At A Time

mac warzonescum said:
Yeah, we're taking back the other 26 counties in small easily transportable installments.* We already have most of McGillycuddy Reeks stashed under our collective colonial floorboards, and when was the last time any of you lot actually checked to see if the Burren was all still there?

*cf. Johnny Cash - One Piece At A Time

I would almost believe you were trying to stash the McGillycuddy Reeks under the floorboards in your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back