Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
Can't believe someone who deserved to die actually died. What the fuck game of thrones??

i googled whodunnit :oops:

there are a lot of people 'solving' the mystery by clearly having read the books - "ooh but if you notice when these two people are in a scene together and then this one is here in another scene, it's obvious"

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'm pretty sure I know who it was. I keep trying to make 'spoiler' things appear but they don't work... trying again...

I think it was the granny. she took something off sansa's necklace, which sansa was given by the fool in ep1, then walked towards joffrey's seat "to eat some of the food I paid for". the fool then re-appears to take her away. Margary is Queen when Joffrey is dead.

ah ok now i get the spoiler thing

Actually I have a question

Is Margery queen now? Or does it go to the brother? And does that make Margery queen regent until the brother comes of age? If so that maybe implicates Tywin, in conjunction with granny Tyrell, who has the cash, because it allows him to get rid of the psycho boy, rule as hand, make sure the wee lad does what he's told and can be trusted, and also allows him to finger Tyrion and conveniently get him out of the picture. HMMMMM

If any character deserved a massively humiliating execution it was him, not choking on some birthday cake. booooo.

i always hoped Arya would get to do it

Yeah but that's just not GOT is it? Sure Arya's now best mates with one of the guys on her post-Ned deathlist.
Joffrey was too crazy and self-obsessed to even begin to understand the game of thrones. His card was marked early doors, he learned nothing from his lucky rescue at the battle of the Blackwater, he believed his own propaganda, he was probably killed by his own grandfather or his new wife and mother-in-law. Could you really imagine him living long enough for Arya to even get near him? For all the dragons and resurrections, GOT is still more realistic than most TV and films

what the fuck was up with that pie anyway, it appeared to be dry crust filled with smashed pigeons

why would you actually eat that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back