Future Touring Bands (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
anyone know if there are interesting bands coming to ireland in the near future? other than vitamin x?

Did anyone check out Dead Blue Sky when they were over? They are soooo much better live than they are on the cd.Unfortunately the Dublin show was the last of their tour because their van broke down.

yeh Dead Blue Sky were unbelievable.. Just really fuckin powerful.

Once again, we've got a misleading topic title. When I saw 'Future Touring Bands' I had images of hover-vans pulling up outside Parnell Mooney, the doors slide up with a 'whoooosh' sound and loads of punx with metal mohawks and floating skateboards getting out.

'What date is it?'
'Uh... 21st of August'
*grabs guy by the shirt and pushes him against the wall*
'WHAT YEAR?'

They have their digital air-guitars, their t-shirts that change logo at different times of day and they're selling their new album on mini-disc. But no! It's about which bands are coming to see us in the future and not the other way around. Oh....

I didn't see Dead Blue Sky but I heard the CD. They sound like a bunch of girls and a black-metal singer from Belgium.

future touring...trying!

Hey y'all- I'm in Seattle trying to figure out how to get an assortment of bands I play in/have recorded to Ireland to tour. Ack- there's the drunk neighbors singing Barbara Streisand's "People who are people" out in the street. Maybe next time theyll do the depeche Mode vs. anyway...where the fek was i? This could include some pretty cool people, from spacey-rock to RAWK to bowel-splattering, detuned mayhem rrrrööööööökkkkkkk. I wanna work with (record)bands in Ireland most of all, so playing in Ireland would kick all ass. Suggestions of trustworthy promoters, bookers, etc? Anybody who is interested in bands I've recorded, email me.

punk rawk 2099

i can just picture marty mcfly bein pushed against mooneys wall by some guy with a big metal mohawk then that mad doctor flyin along and throwin him his little pink hoverboard...(note to self..steal idea and pitch to that richie cunningham guy.) needs a talkin pie tho

one future touring band is a bass/drums duo called Vialka from france/canada... they used to be in a little known combo called NNY together with the ex-guitarist from Headache. Headache and NNY were both fucking incredible. end of nov: dublin, kilkenny, limerick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back