Future Kings Of Spain - new single... (1 Viewer)

madouva

Website
Visit site
just a quick mention...
FUTURE KINGS OF SPAIN
"FACE I KNOW"
CD SINGLE – out on Monday 31st March 2003
(Red Flag Recording Company)

‘Face I Know’ - the first single from Future Kings Of Spain’s debut album (due out later this year) - is a blistering follow-up to their debut single - September 02's "A Place For Everything And Everything In It's Place". Due to hit the streets on Monday 31st March, the single co-incides with a number of recently announced UK live-dates.

Having spent two years nurturing their *thing*, in the tradition of their heavy-hitting European, American and Antipodean colleagues, Future Kings Of Spain have decided that 2003 will be the year that their luminescent brand of alternative rock, shrieks and howls its way out from under the bushel. Formed in 2000, signed in 2001, they played their first ever gig as support to J Mascis of Dinosaur Jr. By autumn 2002 they released the critically acclaimed debut single ‘A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place’ and the ball was set in motion for them to take hold.

At the end of 2002 the band left for American shores to record their debut album with Ted Niceley - producer of Fugazi, Girls Against Boys - and Eli Janney (Girls Against Boys); everyone who has subsequently heard the 11 tracks has been left with a feeling of huge anticipation...more to come...

E: [email protected]
www.futurekingsofspain.com
www.redflagrecords.com

Our Jason likes it a lot, he gave it a good review, he likes that stoat single a lot too

Fuck Jason. That smart-arsed fuck.
Fuck him. McFuck.

ra ra ra.

So ed, when you've changed your Jockeys, are you going to Autamata or wha'?

You're not a football type, are you?

Originally posted by madouva
Fuck Jason. That smart-arsed fuck.
Fuck him. McFuck.

ra ra ra.

So ed, when you've changed your Jockeys, are you going to Autamata or wha'?

You're not a football type, are you?

No, Ed go home get decent nights sleep, last night = up typing some reviews furiously because of some muppetry, getting to bed late, getting up early. Stupid Jason needs to die

Yes i am a football type, sorta, don't support anyone really but i'll mostly cheer ever time arsenal fuck up, much laughing in my house on tuesday, my younger brother supports em. And i'll mostly be cheering celtic tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back