Funny weekend stories?? Anyone got any? (1 Viewer)

On saturday about two o'clock in busaras there was this young lad about 17 off his face on something(smacky pills or ket). He had no shoes on, kept taking his t-shirt off, chewing his face and trying to speak shite to people. Funny stuff.

I sorta crashed a party on friday that happened to be full of thumped people which was kinda funny.

I was grand if a little tired. Which I think is good considering I'd had 6 pints by eight o'clock and I've no idea how many i had after.

I went to the guinness factory and got a certificate for pulling the perfect pint and then dont remember the rest of the weekend really but im sure it was funny

I went to a large open air gig in County Meath

At the end of it an arrogant know nothing copper directed hundreds of us to the wrong gate, insisting we keep moving despite our pointing out that the sign said Drogheda (!)- which meant we walked miles and miles in the wrong direction.

I'm still knackered.

Wait, thats not funny, thats angrifying

:mad:

You hangin around with English stag parties on the weekend these days? :p

Nah just thought i'd go for the laugh and we bailed up to Kilmainham jail half drunk afterwards. There was a few of those cringey stags parties at it with poxy printed up t-shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back