FUCK YOU WRITTEN IN SHIT (1 Viewer)

Yeah,I stuck em on in the car a couple of years ago to see if I still thought they were any use.Conzo let me have it.

Disorder live in oslo ,without a doubt one of the worst pieces of shit ever put on vinyl, iwas only about 16 at the time and i still get slagged over it and i deserve every bit of it !

johnny punk had a disorder record that we used to try break off the wall every session but it would never break..its as if it was pressed in hell itself!

Complete Disorder compilation of the first singles is a fucking great album. Yes they turned shite by the early nineties. But that's a completely different line up. As it has been just the original bass player since! Under the scalpel blade is one of the most crustiest, noise records I heard in the mid eighties and again not a bad album at all.

In fairness they are no Fuck you written in shit, but hey they had their moments

First single and "Violent World" are fucking great.

However, I would just like to also confirm that "Live In Oslo" is indeed the greatest piece of shit ever pressed onto wax.

Didn't you play with them in The Temple. They were bad that night alright. But Taf is a very nice guy. When I was in school I used to write to him all the time and get various zines, demos etc.

Didn't you play with them in The Temple. They were bad that night alright. But Taf is a very nice guy. When I was in school I used to write to him all the time and get various zines, demos etc.

I quite liked disorder for ages and was pretty excited about seeing them that night, but that gig in the temple in 2000/2001? was fucking awful, one of the worst live gigs I think I've ever seen!:mad:

Possibly, I remember playing a gig in Derry with them so probably. Played a few gigs with them in England too. Taf is pretty sound alright, total mess though!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTWB_ByQD4w"]YouTube - Bonanza - Intro (Opening Theme)[/ame] .|..|.|..|.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back