forthcoming film trailers (3 Viewers)

300: Rise of Gerard Butler

This film is alright. There are plenty of battle scenes in which some people die in quite cool manners, with fake CGI blood everywhere and stuff.
If you watch it and just enjoy the big battles and ignore stupid stuff like, all the dialogue, then it's grand.
There is a completely ludicrous sex scene, but you get to see Eva Green's boobs, so it has a plus side.
Of course, the best bits in the film are the couple of flashback bits lasting around 10 seconds in total that show Gerard Butler looking mental with a big beard.

Overall, 5/10 - good big battles, but the plot and dialogue are predictable blockbuster trash

300: Rise of Gerard Butler

This film is alright. There are plenty of battle scenes in which some people die in quite cool manners, with fake CGI blood everywhere and stuff.
If you watch it and just enjoy the big battles and ignore stupid stuff like, all the dialogue, then it's grand.
There is a completely ludicrous sex scene, but you get to see Eva Green's boobs, so it has a plus side.
Of course, the best bits in the film are the couple of flashback bits lasting around 10 seconds in total that show Gerard Butler looking mental with a big beard.

Overall, 5/10 - good big battles, but the plot and dialogue are predictable blockbuster trash

This was meant to be in the "what film did you watch last night" thread, no idea how it got here, I blame Pete

I find that film makers like Arnofsky are are at their best when they're biting off more than they can chew. I mean you could never say The Black Swan or The Fountain were boring I wasn't mad about either of them but they had something. Whereas The Wrestler on the other hand was a real slog for me to get through

The first reviews of Noah are coming out and it actually sounds like it'll be worth a watch. I think they front loaded the trailer with all the bits that will sell it to a mainstream audience but from what I’ve read it’s still very much an Aronofsky film.
Noah: Film Review - The Hollywood Reporter

I saw the trailer tonight and it looked shit. AM I NOT MERCIFUL???

I saw the trailer and thought 'what the fuck like? Do me a favour.'

At least Godzilla looks good. Even if it just the trailer and the film blows.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm annoyed that a had to miss this during the film festival. No one took my free ticket. I'm looking forward to seeing this when it's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back