FOREVER presents FUCKED UP (1 Viewer)

can someone post some links to download fucked up stuff?
Theres a link 2 the new lp somewhere in this thread.Get HIDDEN WORLD though Its magic.Its on piratebay and totallyfuzzy.

Somehow,that managed to be better than the Career Suicide gig. And that was no easy one to beat.
I need to play in a hardcore band again.

Somehow,that managed to be better than the Career Suicide gig. And that was no easy one to beat.
I need to play in a hardcore band again.
So do I.
Gaz do you wanna start a band called the GARYS?

I'll set up a practice.I'm only plying guitar on half the tunes though.The other half I'll be doing cartwheeels through the audience.Dave from roosky is on drums.
Anyone on here want to play bass?

I'll do it,but It can be hard for me to get time for practice etc. We may need an in person discussion first. A bass player would be good too.

Had a great time at the gig. Fucked Up were class.

Someone who was helping me load out stuck two boxes of Moutpiece LP's and a dozen t-shirts in someone else's car. Tracked them down last night and got the phone numbers, but my phone is dead. If anyone has got my bass pedal, and the afore mentioned Moutpiece merchandise in their house please PM me.

OI! Moose,wheres them photo's ye took?

It'll be tomorow, gotta work today.

I'll play bass in this band, dying to play in a hardcore band. I'll even change my name to gary. ;)

I'm pretty sure that was the gig of the year for me, worth every penny.

I'm not so into Hidden World. The 7"s are way better. There's a decent cd comping a lot of them called Epics In Minutes.
bought it at the gig but havnt listened to it yet cause of hangover, a SAVAGE gig by the way ,14 yo yo s and 50 cent was the bargain of the year, i cant remember seein a vocalist enjoying himself so much before ,when i was leaving i literally bumped into the stoney faced guitarist and i was saying to him that his band were xcellent but he didnt seem nearly as into it as the rest of them , his reply "thats just my manner ,when im playing with these guys it s the only time i feel really alive" was quite impressive for an off the cuff remark!, mucho disscussion of los crudos, gorrila buiscuits followed which is exactly what the doctor ordered after seein that ripper of a performance
Mouthpiece as usual pure class, my ears are still ringing from their racket and thats the way it should be,
for anyone who missed it , i feel sorry for ye

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back