Foggy Notions & Adrian Crowley Present... HOMELIGHTS, Whelan's, Nov 27-30 (1 Viewer)

I presume this evening's acts are cancelled? I just got turned away from whelans with the lad on the door telling me everything was finished up. I got there shortly after 7 to see James Yorkston's set for 7:30.

Or else he just didn't like the look of me. Though he did go and check what the story was when I showed him the lineup that was posted on the door outside. But all he could tell me when he came back was they told him inside that everything was finished.

Bah. Was looking forward to that.

Hi Scutter

no you must have misunderstood the guy. we're on a break. re-opening now. James on 8.15pm. had a few delays earlier.

I presume this evening's acts are cancelled? I just got turned away from whelans with the lad on the door telling me everything was finished up. I got there shortly after 7 to see James Yorkston's set for 7:30.

Or else he just didn't like the look of me. Though he did go and check what the story was when I showed him the lineup that was posted on the door outside. But all he could tell me when he came back was they told him inside that everything was finished.

Bah. Was looking forward to that.

Anna (3) loved Valerie Frances but wasn't into Katell Keineg. Enjoyed the free biscuits and snacks. I missed Alasdair Roberts what with bringing little lady home/dinner (uneaten, because of festival snacks)/bed. Back in for James Yorkston (brilliant), found out that AR was amazing - gutted. Adrian Crowley & Halfset finished off the night beautifully. Looking forward to tonight now, can't wait!

adrian was brilliant. best I've ever seen him with band.

Anna (3) loved Valerie Frances but wasn't into Katell Keineg. Enjoyed the free biscuits and snacks. I missed Alasdair Roberts what with bringing little lady home/dinner (uneaten, because of festival snacks)/bed. Back in for James Yorkston (brilliant), found out that AR was amazing - gutted. Adrian Crowley & Halfset finished off the night beautifully. Looking forward to tonight now, can't wait!

Alasdair Roberts was amazing, been wanting to see him for yonkers, he didnae disappoint. Great stuff from James Yorkston too and I was really impressed by Adrian Crowley and band, good stuff. Brilliant festival and hope to see it come around again next year! (with more Irish acts on the bill!)

My only whinge was the heating, or lack of it, it was painfully cold in the venue, by 4pm it was coats and gloves indoors, maybe it was trying to add to the festival feel and give the room an outdoorsy feel, but would've preferred the heating on

the heating broke down on Saturday morning. was fixed for Sunday thank christ.

Alasdair Roberts was amazing, been wanting to see him for yonkers, he didnae disappoint. Great stuff from James Yorkston too and I was really impressed by Adrian Crowley and band, good stuff. Brilliant festival and hope to see it come around again next year! (with more Irish acts on the bill!)

My only whinge was the heating, or lack of it, it was painfully cold in the venue, by 4pm it was coats and gloves indoors, maybe it was trying to add to the festival feel and give the room an outdoorsy feel, but would've preferred the heating on

dosh tonight

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back