Few LP ' s for sale !!! (1 Viewer)

LECSO

Just came back from the east, if anybody is interested i have 2 copies of each title, 1 LP = 10 euro. People can pick the recs in town or from my gaff...

misery-production_thru_destruction.jpg
172820.jpg

MISERY Production Thru Destruction LP - originally released in 1990 by Intelectual Convulsion Recs , now finally available again !! Re-released by Scream Recs (CD version on CAH Recs), absolute classic of amebix - influenced apocalyptic crust !!

watt12.jpg

WAR ALL THE TIME s/t LP - their first full-length on Yellow Dog Recs, raw fast hc/ punk with memebers of HEALTH HAZARD, SAWN OFF, BOXED IN etc. so you can imagine how they sound like ...

m_be6762c4bdbe40849f30a9b85f2ce3f6.jpg

INSUICIETY The cure for the truth LP - finally out, just in time for their euro tour with INFEKCJA, i think no recommendation needed, heavy and gloomy sludge punk, beautifully released gatefold(its not the right word tbh) cant find the actual scan so just look & check few new songs on their myspace.

ill take an insuiciety please!
Just came back from the east, if anybody is interested i have 2 copies of each title, 1 LP = 10 euro. People can pick the recs in town or from my gaff...

misery-production_thru_destruction.jpg

MISERY Production Thru Destruction LP - originally released in 1990 by Intelectual Convulsion Recs , now finally available again !! Re-released by Scream Recs (CD version on CAH Recs), absolute classic of amebix - influenced apocalyptic crust !!

watt12.jpg

WAR ALL THE TIME s/t LP - their first full-length on Yellow Dog Recs, raw fast hc/ punk with memebers of HEALTH HAZARD, SAWN OFF, BOXED IN etc. so you can imagine how they sound like ...

m_be6762c4bdbe40849f30a9b85f2ce3f6.jpg

INSUICIETY The cure for the truth LP - finally out, just in time for their euro tour with INFEKCJA, i think no recommendation needed, heavy and gloomy sludge punk, beautifully released gatefold(its not the right word tbh) cant find the actual scan so just look & check few new songs on their myspace.

ok, thanx. both INSUICIETY LP ' s gone, 1 copy of MISERY and WAR ALL THE TIMES left ...

Belfast is all about peace now,there's more people killed down here these days.

Anyway,the War All The Time lp is a rager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back