Explosions In The Sky / Low / Vicar Street / July 10th (1 Viewer)

Explosions in the Sky have cancelled their European tour in July due to the illness of a family member. They will therefore not be able to perform with Low at Vicar Street on July 10th.

Low will now headline a show at the Button Factory on July 10th with special guests Halves.

Original ticket holders can refund or exchange their tickets by contacting Ticketmaster Customer Services
Republic of Ireland: 0818 903001
Northern Ireland & UK: 0844 277 9964
International Customers: 00 353 818 903001
Customer Services hours:
Mon-Sat - 9:30am to 18:00pm

New tickets priced €23 will go on sale Friday June 14th 9am

Harmonic presents
Low
+ special guests Halves
The Button Factory
July 10th, 8pm
Tickets on sale Friday June 14th 9am *priced *€23 (including booking fee) from www.ticketmaster.ie <http://www.ticketmaster.ie> *& Ticketmaster outlets nationwide. 0818 719 300 - Republic of Ireland customers 0844 277 4455 - Northern Ireland customers 00353 1 456 9569 - International customer

I'd say it's mostly going to be newer stuff, that's what they've been playing earlier this year anyway, with the odd old song ('Words' from I Could Live in Hope seems to have got a good few airings - along with the usual couple from Things We Lost in the Fire)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/low-7bd6fef4.html

Maybe they'll have a newer setlist for these shows though...

Wow, not only 'Words' but they played 'Shame' at one or two of those. If they played both I think I'd cream myself. So long as it's a good mix I don't mind. They're a great live band either way. Even the songs off Drums and Guns sounded good last time they played.

Ah yeah, they're great live. I saw them around the Great Destroyer and before Drums and Guns, excellent both times. I suppose it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect some early stuff alright as I Could Live in Hope an Long Division have just been reissued... here's hoping anyway.

Hadn't heard anything about reissues, those are my two favourite albums of theirs though. Seen them 3 or 4 times now, never less than excellent.

That was great. And two songs from I Could Live in Hope! Only caught the last two songs of Halves, but liked what I heard.

I was hoping they'd finish with "Amazing Grace" but when Alan broke the string on his guitar with the Bigsby, I figured I was out of luck. Other than that, great gig. Surprised at the amount of new material too, hopefully a new album will be on its way soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back