Electric Picnic 2008 (1 Viewer)

Where're you getting that info from?

From another forum. I'd read about a month ago when they announced that they were touring the US as a 4-piece that they'd be keeping the strings and brass until the end of the European tour which is why I was so surprised to read a few pages back that they'd been playing the recent East European dates without them.

met.ie

Friday will be a largely dry, warm day, with some good spells of sunshine at times. Temperatures will climb to the high teens, possibly the low twenties further inland, with light to moderate westerly winds, backing later to a more southerly flow.

Saturday will see temperatures falling back a degree or two, it will still be mild, with light to moderate south to southwest winds. It will be a mostly dry day, however, some rain will develop along western coastal areas during the afternoon and evening, this will ease off overnight.

Sunday should be a mostly dry day, with some sunny spells at times. It will however be slightly cooler, with temperatures struggling to reach the high teens, with light west to southwest breezes. A band of rain will spread through the country on Sunday night.

weather for stradbally:
its supposed to be really good weather/sunny on friday (bring sunscreen), and nice on saturday til evening/night when there could be some heavy showers but it is to clear for sunday where it is supposed to be grand also.
:according to my uncle who is a meteorologist

Sounds like it will be fine. It rained a bit last year but I think most people hardly noticed.

I'd prefer if it doesn't rain on Sunday night/Monday morning though. Packing up wet tents (or packing up in the rain) isn't much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland