Direct Action in Shannon (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
What was everyones views on saturdays protest?

I reckon we just need one more large security breach in shannon to get the final airline out of there.The cops seemed pretty organised , possibly because of the plans down to every last detail being printed in the newspapers.not sure if that was the best idea.

i reckon we could have taken the fence down because anytime that it was pulled on , it seemed to unhook itself from the concrete pillars VERY easily.oh well .....

maybe next time eh ?

probably should give it another go, with a bit more secrecy maybe it could work, although with secrecy comes less people so i dunno.....i'd love to see the fence come down, twould be a great victory to shove up the SWP's asses

I dunno.
It was pretty good but this whole thing on indymedia of everyone blaming GNAW for everything is a bad buzz.
I guess after all the media hype they werent going to be happy unless there was a riot.
But the whole point was to have DA without a riot.
I dont think we've got much chance of ever getting near the fence again. That first time was class though. Due to low punk turnout (LPT) only me and winty were there tho.!bog
But maybe around the other side where we didn't go. There must be some way over.
Anyways I'm sure we can come up with some new strategy.
About the airlines pulling out....
It doesn't mean as much if they're still allowed to be there by our government and can come back any time.

Saying that there will be direct action and doing the flag thing but not telling them what DA exactly could help. Plus we need to be better organised in advance. More people should be at the meetings.

Yeah, but who cares what the government says cos it won't make a blind bit of difference anyway -direct action has worked. It makes no difference whether they won't come because the government decides they can't or because its too big a security risk -either way, it fucks their shit up.

I reckon smaller, more covert unannounced actions are the clear path now...they've had their chance and their warnings, the protests and tactics were even published in the daily fucking newspapers, so now its time to get rid of the last remaining airline...

Originally posted by Corm
I reckon smaller, more covert unannounced actions are the clear path now...they've had their chance and their warnings, the protests and tactics were even published in the daily fucking newspapers, so now its time to get rid of the last remaining airline...

yeh your right .... wouldnt mind having a chat with you about a few ideas corm .... be in belfast on saturday yo.

next protest, ultimate havoc, i mean c'mon how can you pass up the chance to be arrested but not having it matter, phil, ian, other underage people, we should really do something fukin good next time we're down there cant believe i didnt use the fukin hooks.........regretted all week!

ok corm but if anything does happen i'll tell everyone it was peer pressure for the cormster, i'll tell em how you proded me with humiliating probes and then forced me to take cds and coke and choccie bars from garages, which were then to be given to you for your own glutton.

phil you know i meant cds from HIV not garages! (yep the I is intentional just in case you decide to pick up on that too) and everyone; corms mad he takes bananas and bournevilles and coke from shops without even any of us noticin, how did he do it? i thought he was merely groping the bananas!!!!

dont worry markazoid .. phil hates everyone who's name isnt weeler .. and i hate everyone full stop .. raarr i'm so mean .. and everyone hates me back because there jealous i know the dance moves to NSyncs ''Pop'' video .. ''This must Be .. Pop!'' ..
But i might hate you too markazoid .. i've only seen you once .. and thought hmm a kid who's younger than me .. but then you turned out to be 15 .. and i still have to wait till april .. .. .. .. ..
''Cry Me .. Cry Me .. Cry Me A River'' - Justin Timberlake ..

yr just jealous cos he has a life outside of eirecore...

is justin the new japcore then? thought you'd grow out of it pretty coon...

quit starting shit on the net.

just to prove some points.Marklar registered a month before me and has over a 100 more posts than me .. .. and just because you dont see me doesnt mean i don't have a life .. and i have'nt grown out of hardcore(all subgenres included)and i can bet you shitloads of money i wont any time soon .. even the fact that most of you's act like pricks towards me without even knowing me that well .. which is why you dont see me .. .. I can be into the same music as people on this board but I prefer people who are cool but don't listen to the same music to people who ain't cool but do ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back