DESPISE YOU west side horizons LP (1 Viewer)

LECSO

DESPISE YOU west side horizons LP
Released by Fuck Yoga Recs from Macedonia, 1st press 500. Power violence classic, their 7"s, splits, and compilations songs compiled on one LP, originally released by Pessimisser Recs. (CD format only) in 1995, then on LP by Forest Moon Productions from U$A (limited pressing 500, sold out).
I have one copy spare, its new, its 10 euro and its savage !!!
If anybodys interested i can bring it to the gig on thursday.

Fukkin great collection of pure unbridled face poundage!!

Got it on some sketch Polish bootleg cassette...if you still have a record left come next week I´ll take one.

well,as i said i have one copy so that means you were the first what means its gone , at least here and now (don't worry andy, i still have yours ;) )
come to 123 to get it if you dont want me to take it to lower dekkk. danke

well,as i said i have one copy so that means you were the first what means its gone , at least here and now (don't worry andy, i still have yours ;) )
come to 123 to get it if you dont want me to take it to lower dekkk. danke

Fukkin sound out!! I´m home on Saturday, we can meet up some time next week for the exchange.

I really wish I hadn't read that SF&L article that exposed the band as a scam. It was much cooler when the female bass player had to leave the band & go underground because the police were after her for stabbing a chicano gang member to death.

songs from
split w/STAPLE SHUT, split w/SUPPRESSION, split w/CROM, PCP Scapegoat 7"
compil atons songs from Left back/Left Down Lp, Reality pt.1 LP, and according to LP info 16 songs unreleased, which doesnt really seem to be true, coz theres no listing from Possesed to Skate LP, but anyway, for anybody who doesnt have originals and is too lazy or broke (or both) to track it on ebay |=;/ its essential (?!?!).
euro press is limited to 500 copies , 150 clear vinyl, and i think it will be sold out fast, so don't wait !!!

I have a bunch of the records they are on and didn't know what was on the discog. Could have been a ropey live set for all I knew.

that comment wasn't aimed at you chief, it was a general statement.

Lecso - the "16 nreleased tracks" are the first few, they were recorded for a split lp with Man Is The Bastard which was never released.

Despise You's next release is a split 12" with Agorphobic Nosebleed on Relapse.

that comment wasn't aimed at you chief, it was a general statement.

Lecso - the "16 nreleased tracks" are the first few, they were recorded for a split lp with Man Is The Bastard which was never released.

Despise You's next release is a split 12" with Agorphobic Nosebleed on Relapse.

I didn't take it to heart.

I never knew about the MITB split. Did that stuff ever get released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back