Damo Suzuki worth going to see? (1 Viewer)

jackofficer

Damo Suzuki and band, and The Null Set are playing here tomorrow night. So, a question to those who saw him at Mor, is it worth shelling out some precious coinage to go and see him?

Thanks in advance for your more than helpful replies.

jackofficer said:
Damo Suzuki and band, and The Null Set are playing here tomorrow night. So, a question to those who saw him at Mor, is it worth shelling out some precious coinage to go and see him?

Thanks in advance for your more than helpful replies.
The Null Set?

Damo was killer at Mor. The highlight of the weekend for me. His backing 'Network' was the Weapons who were fucking RAPPA. I think it depends on the backing band but expect more from them when playing for Damo.

boigaz said:
Damo was killer at Mor. The highlight of the weekend for me. His backing 'Network' was the Weapons who were fucking RAPPA. I think it depends on the backing band but expect more from them when playing for Damo.
i thought the mor gig was freakin awful - i was really looking forward to seeing him, and he's excellent, but i thought the weapons were shite, bar the drummer who was velly good. if you had some instrumental band who had a good sense of melody ( i dont know anything about the null set) id say itd be killer. however, that noodling bollox, for 2 and half hours, is just a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back