Daft Punk - Live @ the Red Box, Dublin Oct. 1997 - MISSING BOOTLEG (2 Viewers)

You know actually I think you've got some neck coming on here demanding bootlegs from 12 years ago , asking people to rip them from cassette and post them on line and bumping yourself twice!

Why the hell is this so important to you , is this the first time in your life you havent been able to get something in 5mins of Limewire??

You evil little man!

I actually thought Cubulo was a fake joke account until I saw the other thread on the daft punk forum. But they all seem to be pretty excited about it.

Cubulo over on that other thread said:
Well on (sic) guy says he might have it and another said he knows somebody with it. Even if they aren't lying I don't know they would get it online. If they can they might just not do it.

I think this is fairly straightforward. An unsophisticated method might be to use the headphones output on the tape player and run it in to the mic input on the laptop. And then press record on Audacity or something like that.

the bootleg has live versions of songs they played live that arrant on any of the other bootlegs

unless of course you're just being a bigger dickhead than everyone else in this thread, I'm not gonna download it to check

Worst of all from this point of view are those more uncivilized forms of eating, like licking an ice cream cone--a catlike activity that has been made acceptable in informal America but that still offends those who know eating in public is offensive. ... Eating on the street--even when undertaken, say, because one is between appointments and has no other time to eat--displays [a] lack of self-control: It beckons enslavement to the belly. ... Lacking utensils for cutting and lifting to mouth, he will often be seen using his teeth for tearing off chewable portions, just like any animal. ... This doglike feeding, if one must engage in it, ought to be kept from public view, where, even if we feel no shame, others are compelled to witness our shameful behavior.

yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back