D-beat or no BEAT! (1 Viewer)

sc(A)nd(E)rs

Okey there is only one beat and that´s d-beat. End of discussion.
3chords full trottle distortion,chaos,bleeding ears,burned down cop cars,nuclear powerplants,black and white covers,
DISDISDISTROY!.|..|

Chunky D>>>NO i got stab with a dirty needletwice in my back by a junkie on oconell street back in 84. So i know the people from Irland, the are all the same. they areJunkies that ar on Heroine, Stealing from the dole, they are fat and Eating chips and complaining about their lifes. Horrible.
If stuff like this had happend in our lovely country of Sweden someone whould shot the person who even start to think about being Irish(ENGLISH), even for 1min.
Irsih lifestyle = ENGLISH LIFESTYLE

SWEDISH LIFESTYLE is much cooler. Going on tour with my other viking friends and take what we can from you cunts. But of course we leave the girls alone (YUCK!!)...Horrible...BLARGH!!bing

yeah fuckin right blast beats is where its at, either that or deep slow doomy drumming is where its at, ireland needs an injection of doom, damnit anyone wanna be in a doom band, well not necessarily doom but slow, deep and fuckin heavy spliced with vocals that are deeper than a fart from satan.

Originally posted by sc(A)nd(E)rs
Okey there is only one beat and that´s d-beat. End of discussion.
3chords full trottle distortion,chaos,bleeding ears,burned down cop cars,nuclear powerplants,black and white covers,
DISDISDISTROY!.|..|

So what about Entombed & Larm then, eh buddy? Thought yeh were into dat-beat, eh, eh?

Originally posted by sc(A)nd(E)rs
Chunky D>>>NO i got stab with a dirty needletwice in my back by a junkie on oconell street back in 84. So i know the people from Irland, the are all the same. they areJunkies that ar on Heroine, Stealing from the dole, they are fat and Eating chips and complaining about their lifes. Horrible.
If stuff like this had happend in our lovely country of Sweden someone whould shot the person who even start to think about being Irish(ENGLISH), even for 1min.
Irsih lifestyle = ENGLISH LIFESTYLE

SWEDISH LIFESTYLE is much cooler. Going on tour with my other viking friends and take what we can from you cunts. But of course we leave the girls alone (YUCK!!)...Horrible...BLARGH!!bing

Hahah, sounds like afair enough description.

HOWEVER, you forgot to mention the negative attitude thatmany Swedes have toward the chronic shit -which, naturally, is why Scio-Bong are steering clear of Scandanavia in the summer...

Incidentally, there is now a d-beat kinda band in Ireland...partly because there were no bands like that in Ireland and it's deadly music...myself, Eric Cotton Fist and Ian & Stanto from Bastard Youth...we're playing at the Severed Head of State gig...

Entombed has some d-beat songs on almost every record. Lärm have probelly some dbeat here and there....But the thing is that it´s the only beat, otherwise everything starts to sounding like crass or some other stupid shaijt.
DISCHARGE IS THE PURE GODS!!!
HAIL AND D-BEAT THE IRISH CATHOLIC PUNXS TO DEATH AND TAKE THE NUNS WITH EM TO THE HOLY FLAMES OF HELL !!!!

Attachments

• discharge1.gif
    discharge1.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 51
This Anders chap is right D-beat fucking rules, sorry chumps but i'ts true want proof listen to mob 47, anti-cimex, totalitar, meanwhile. all that swedish shit kills as does japanese shit like gauze and confuse. DISTORT EVERYTHING!!!!!

Oh did i mention some english band called Discharge maybe they had something to do with all this.

Finally i got some nice feedback...Cool to find a brother of DIS...
Yeah you are fucking right about the japanese bands, they are almost as good as the swedish ones. I think that i rather prefered the Japcore bands from japan, but the whole japan thing with dbeat,japcore,punk,hc etc is so amazing. I can´t belive how fucking good alot of the stuff is, well played and so much more energy compared to EU/US bands.
HAIL JAPAN, KILL IRLAND!!!

Japcore rules full stop,and the recent crop of D beat from Japan is probably the best out there,just listen to Gloom,Framtid,Deceiving Society and obviously Disclose,and all those old noisey bands(coward,gasmask,confuse,gai,kuro)are why bands like Atrocious Madness are around ..

Indescribably delicious ..

Pardon my ignorance, but what the fuck does "d-beat" mean?!?

I don't care - blast beats all the way (with elements of thrash and hordcore). Don't give a fuck yo Scientific Bong.

All we heard all summer from that Swedish fucker we travelled with was blah blah d-beat blah d-beat, my band, swedish bands blah d-beat so great...
We were the ignorant confused Irish. It'll be the new craze here shortly so dont worry. Then Scientific Bong will just be a distant memory
hahahahaha:p

Originally posted by BentedgeRob
This Anders chap is right D-beat fucking rules, sorry chumps but i'ts true want proof listen to mob 47, anti-cimex, totalitar, meanwhile. all that swedish shit kills as does japanese shit like gauze and confuse. DISTORT EVERYTHING!!!!!

telling us to listen to a list of bands is proof of nothing rob. Goatlord i do'nt need you to tell me what to listen to so please no more lists ...

yeha, i'm with eoin, i don;t know what it is?

is bastard youth a good definition of D beaT? if so, then i FUCKING love THAT SORT OF MUSIC...AND WOULD KNIFED BE d BEAT ALSO? shit i dont know about all these genres.......

yeah, that swedish guy is spot on...dammit, he's got the most precise tar-brush in the world.. and what a bucket of tar also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back