Cut The Reins ( Final Gig) May 2nd/Aras Na Gael w/ Lobotomies/B.O.T/O.F.A.C (1 Viewer)

MikeReins

Website
www.myspace.com
CutTheReinslastShow.jpg

This is a bank holiday weekend so it should be sweet. Thanks to anyone who can come or has ever supported CTR.

Chris, there's a bus back all night. I'll be on it after the gig.

You sap. HUGE party in the Cut The Reins house that night. Gonna wreck the gaff. Tis they're last night there and they lost their deposit already so they don't give a shit. Mike is gonna drink a bottle of whiskey.

Rap'eh!

Line-up looks great! last show though :( or are ye gonna pull a Ghundi?

Nope this will be our last. Weren't even sure if we were going to do a last show at all. We're all great with eachother just couldn't get a good time to do one until then. It's going to be epic.

Want to brush up on your Irish over a pint of Guinness? This is the perfect place. Non members welcome, but an effort to speak Irish is expected. Excellent trad music most nights too. Also a venue for Irish dancing.

is this an irish languauge event? hopefully get down to this looks like something to do for bank holiday

Want to brush up on your Irish over a pint of Guinness? This is the perfect place. Non members welcome, but an effort to speak Irish is expected. Excellent trad music most nights too. Also a venue for Irish dancing.

is this an irish languauge event? hopefully get down to this looks like something to do for bank holiday

Expect on a Friday night i think when I have been there it has been techno/drum n bass and more of a chance of speaking Spanish than Irish. Every time I have been there I have had a great night. I am afraid I would say the only ones speaking Irish is the barman and maybe a couple of locals.

Aras na Gael eh? I often pop in there for the trad music sessions which are good. Lots of Spanish etc and university professors. Friday nights are techno nights but still good for the poppin N boppin. No need to speak as gaelge although a go raimbh maith agat agus failte rohat should suffice when ordering..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back