Curb Your Enthusiasm thread (1 Viewer)

He had some decent moments but it just doesn't work he was kind of the straight man in Sienfeld (kind of. or at least not as fucked as the rest of them) having him in with Larry doesn't work cos they're both trying to do the same role. It's like the Lucas and Macheranno problem all over again.

One of my favourite things in CYE is when people make Larry genuinely laugh and Jerry seems to do this a good bit.

They co-wrote The Virgin episode of Seinfeld if I recall correctly.

I think the Farrelly's have made some genuinely funny movies but they're style doesn't suit curb. It's gone a bit slapstick recently. The wheelchair make out was grand but the piss gag didn't work for me

One of my favourite things in CYE is when people make Larry genuinely laugh and Jerry seems to do this a good bit.

You can tell they love each other. Maybe thats what i don't like. I love the way all his other relationships are so strained.

I watched the golf club one last night.Raised one or two chuckles.Not a great return for the time invested watching it.

abc9_1.jpg

YOU KIRRA MY BRACK SWAN, LALLY

AH SO, FOHGAVNICE PEASE

This week's episode was very Larry-by-Numbers. I was tempted to stop watching, which has never happened before.

Really enjoyed the interplay with Jerry the week before, pity that the Seinfeld gang aren't popping up more often. Hopefully it'll start gathering momentum after the read-through next week.

Michael Richards needs to be used/abused more.

i just got into this show about a month ago. i have watched 5 full seasons so far. i watch few every day. Larry David has taken over my life. i wake up and watch before work i take my laptop to bed to watch when i fall asleep. I cant get enough of this guy. He stresses me out though.

washingcattle>> excellent avatar. big vaginas!!! hahahahahaha

i just got into this show about a month ago. i have watched 5 full seasons so far. i watch few every day. Larry David has taken over my life. i wake up and watch before work i take my laptop to bed to watch when i fall asleep. I cant get enough of this guy. He stresses me out though.

washingcattle>> excellent avatar. big vaginas!!! hahahahahaha

there's a show called 'Jerry Seinfield' which you might want to check out too

yup. Ive enjoyed the season despite a couple of stinkers and a few contrived jokes. All in all it's been nice to come home from work on Monday and watch Larry and the lads be awkward.

this episode was really brilliant - actually glad leon didn't have a clue who michael richards was, stopped the inevitable from being so obvious

Dissappointing - some great moments but a really underwhelming ending overall. Kinda like this season in general.

Slightly disappoining - the Mocha Joe and "do you respect wood?" storylines just weren't really funny and the arse was dragged out of them. The "tipping" thing was totally overused in this series as well.

Having said that, Mocha Joe himself was good, and I loved the whole Larry David/Jason Alexander/George Costanza mindfuckery. Jerry and Larry have great chemistry too.

i thought it was a pretty good season, although i missed the first two episodes, the one with the two wheelchair ladies is the best of the season

I still loved this season overall. Some episodes better than others but great overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back