Congratulations Egg! (1 Viewer)

congratulations.gif

and you've had a baby, what a deadly day! congrats mr & mrs egg_.

Aww thanks folks
Pretty mental day yesterday. Baby was 10 days overdue, and Niamh was due to go in to be induced yesterday evening - at 5 yesterday morning she woke up freezing and shivering, we went into the hospital and she had a fever and was puking and the baby was in distress, they tried to calm it down but it wasn't happening so they had to go for an emergency cesarean section, with a general anaesthetic cos of the fever so I couldn't be present - I was hopping from one foot to the other in the hall, trying to peer in through the window of the operating theatre, could hear a baby crying and see all these people standing aruond Niamh with a big tranparent bucket of blood beside her. Then someone came out - you have a girl, everything's ok, you can see her in a minute, in I went and saw my baby, Jesus Christ. Fucking overwhelming. Niamh was in recovery for an hour and a half or so, she came out and saw the babby, man, fucking overwhelming again

Still wired, obviously, though all this happened yesterday. Was funny, Niamh was so determined to have a completely natural birth, went to the yoga classes, did the excercises at home, read the books, I even went to a birth yoga class, made out our birth plan and all and out the fucking window it went. Both of them are fine now, though the baby gets a little ferocious when hungry. We're gonna call her Isabelle I think. Thanks for well all the congrats and stuff, and texts and calls and shit :eek:

Attachments

• isabelle_day1.jpg
    isabelle_day1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 64
congrats from us in oz!

it's really cool for you guys, and i'm glad it all went well in the end.

welcome to the club!

fiona and derek and Evie

(ps - yes we do still check thumped....a lot)

wow, emergency c-section it's your worst fear. glad everyone is doing well now. Isabelle is a great name and she looks great.
Now for the hard work! We've only 2 weeks to go til the magic 6 week date. It's hard but rewarding work.

isabelle is a belle!

congratulations egg, glad to know everything turned out okay after the ordeal, and that Niamh's all right. Mide is sitting here too and she says congratulations too and she thinks isabelle's lovely and I'm afraid she's getting broody! aaaaggghhh

here, since you're not getting any sleep and stuff anyway, you wanna take Nora for six weeks or so? I'll pay you. ah just messing. Really. (no I'm not)

Oh and sorry to drift off topic but, hey Rumpus e-mail me you arse bandit what are they forest fires going on or something, no didn't think so

ahem, now back to the congratulations folks :D

it's great egg, all the best, you should get the stoat daughters to form a band, "The Ministoats"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back