Collective story zine update (1 Viewer)

well the main thing is its in ireland and i am in germay so its stuck there for the minute, secondly the story is completely bonkers at this stage, thirdly i have forgotten at this stage who is next but will read throgh this on my return and see who is next - jill i think.

Last I heard Peter Jackson was looking to make it into a fillum

So with it being pretty obvious im not going to get this finished i have e mailed jasper the first 7 chapters / 50 a4 pages and someone else can chase up the finish of it etc. the list of names is on here etc etc

So with it being pretty obvious im not going to get this finished i have e mailed jasper the first 7 chapters / 50 a4 pages and someone else can chase up the finish of it etc. the list of names is on here etc etc
Ok so i got this piece of mentalness now - 7 chapters, not sure who all by, but Im gonna use the listing on this thread to get the next chapters going, so by my reckoning/by the listing we had chapters by - conor, gazzer, nooly, me,boz,pa,boris beloney and we still need chapters doing by these folks - Jill, Piratecore, strange guy.
as fro illustrations, the list is as follows - tommy rash, Byrnos,fullofham,ann post, piratecore, johnny stress, carlow punks, sean stress, emmyh - so what Im gonna do now is message the folks on these lists and see if yous still on for doing it, then I will forward the stroy so far, then when get it all, i will probably put a deadline on it, I will print up a small run & sell em at price to recover the printing costs

fair play jasper - told you it was mental!

the writers in order to date are

me
gaz
nooly
Yourself
boz
pa
barney (piratecore)

boris beloney, jill, strange guy not done yet.

we should just put on a gig to cover printing costs

so 3 illustrators confirme dthey still on for it - ann post, johnny stress tommy rash. I did sedn PM to folks asking if they still in on this - still waiting for answers from writers - strange guy, boris beloney, jill illustrators - byrneos, fullofham,piratecore,carlow punks,emmyh
If we get the 10 chapters, will need 3 more illustrations. anyone still interested in contributing, please confirm, or say not interested, then can be taken out of the picture, thanks

I cant send PM to boris beloney or strange guy, the thing wont send teh message & says that they are NOT FOUND, so if anyone has a contact for them email or if they read this - let me know if yous still on for this or not
cheers

I cant send PM to boris beloney or strange guy, the thing wont send teh message & says that they are NOT FOUND, so if anyone has a contact for them email or if they read this - let me know if yous still on for this or not
cheers

Ok yeah i know boris beloney = stephenoblunt, PM sent now

I'm about to paint a picture of a cat.If theres a picture of a cat needed gimme a s shout.

I'm about to paint a picture of a cat.If theres a picture of a cat needed gimme a s shout.

smiling_cat_small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back