CHiPs (1 Viewer)

CitySickness

Website
Visit site
So where are the best chippers in Dublin? I'm looking for the usual quality staples - fish, burgers, sausages and chips, but places with odd specialities would be good too.

Aprile's on Richmond Street has always been a good standby, but I'm looking to broaden my greasy horizons. Suggestions?

I've always considered Apriles to actually be on Lennox St rather than Richmond St.

Now theres a first date conversation opener.

Fruscardi's on Talbot/North Earl Street is savage if you're brave enough to pass the crowds of pale, inner city folk who dwell outside.

I'm pissed off this thread isn't about the T.V. Show.

Finally, a good thread in the food section.

Best chips I've had in Dublin are from the Fish Bar in Cabra. Fucking great chips. Wayyyyyy better than Burdocks, which is definitely over-rated.

Avoid the Golden Chip in Phibsboro. Ugh.

Also, it looks like a bit of a shithole, but the Midnight Express (or whatever it's called) on Dorset St. at the top of Frederick Street does a good bag of chips.

Also, it looks like a bit of a shithole, but the Midnight Express (or whatever it's called) on Dorset St. at the top of Frederick Street does a good bag of chips.

Fuck ya. That was going to be my shout.
Great spot. They give a shit in there. Nice batter burgers too.

Finally, a good thread in the food section.

Best chips I've had in Dublin are from the Fish Bar in Cabra. Fucking great chips. Wayyyyyy better than Burdocks, which is definitely over-rated.

Avoid the Golden Chip in Phibsboro. Ugh.

Is there a reason you only hang out in skangerchippers? :)

Yeah, they're fuckin cheap!
Also there's this place on Parnell Street that is a restaurant and has a take-away attached to it, can't remember it's name, but the take-away does surprisingly nice chips too.

Yeah, they're fuckin cheap!
Also there's this place on Parnell Street that is a restaurant and has a take-away attached to it, can't remember it's name, but the take-away does surprisingly nice chips too.

The Kingfisher....my favourite chipper in Dublin...yum yum yum..reminds me of gigging in the old boom boom room...good times..

On a related note:

Supermacs = Pure scams

Anagram like. ⓒMy mate Rob

Anyone who's deft with the aul photoshop, do up a visual demonstration of this, I'll rep the shite outta ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back