CD duplication - Batch of 100 (1 Viewer)

Try
www.cdduplication.ie

they do small runs of CDRs, DVDRs. I got an album done with them, the discs were great and the printing on the disc with the lacquer finish was really nice. The inlay card printing was a bit rough though, and the jewal cases are not great. I would get the discs and printing on the discs done with these guys, then print the sleeves and cases somewhere else.
e

Lots of places will do duplication onto CDR, but if you want pressed CDs (replication) then the options are limited. There's only 3 actual pressing (replication) plants on this island. Before you even begin to price the actual CDs, a glass master costs 275 euros (from Trend anyway) so that's an expensive starting point.
If you're happy to go with duplicated CDRs, then do a google search for CD duplication and take your pick from the twenty gazillion hits you'll get. As the last post says, quality varies hugely so pick someone who has a good track record and knows what they are doing.
Relish

yeah, word on the street is that you're better off ordering batches of 100 in from poland

thing is i wants to get 100 done myself and i can't remember who it was but i'm damn sure i heard it was possible, so actually i'm really talking shit, sorry guys

He never said he wanted replicated cds. These folks also do full colour print cds. Can you?
They gurantee that they'll do it cheaper than anywhere else in the country. Might be worth giving them a shot.
No I don't work for them.

anyone find anything on this yet?
i'd be lovin to get 100 digipaks done, would be scones and tea if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back