Catherine Lynch (1 Viewer)

Jesus, does anyone like her? I was playing a poker tournament on Friday night in the local GAA when her program came on and I heard people complaining about her on every table. And I think a lot of the people there would have been from her target demographic, not all post-ironic internet assholes.

What's there to like?

My mates folks went to see her live and they said she was awful and extremely vulgar. And his folks are filthy.

Vulgarity seems to be ticket for Irish T.V comedy.

It's a piss poor comedic device. There is no hint of the absurd, not even a childlike abstraction. It's just queefs, and knobs and gooters
and ginch's. THAT IS NOT RISQUE , WAKE THE F**K UP.

Endlessly pandering to the mindset that it helps perpetuate in a negative feedback loop. OHHHH It makes me so mad...

She's an odd one. I can't stand her show, but i've heard her being interviewed a few times and she seems like a lovely woman and genuinely witty.

Vulgarity seems to be ticket for Irish T.V comedy.

It's a piss poor comedic device. There is no hint of the absurd, not even a childlike abstraction. It's just queefs, and knobs and gooters
and ginch's. THAT IS NOT RISQUE , WAKE THE F**K UP.

Endlessly pandering to the mindset that it helps perpetuate in a negative feedback loop. OHHHH It makes me so mad...

this.if you wanna have irish people laughing just curse as much as you think you can and the laughs will follow.its also recommended to have a go at an easy target like the church/priests.mongoloids.

Gather round young uns there is a mythical land beyond the Pale where this shit flies.

i hope you mean the irish sea. us rural folk tried to watch it a few weeks back made the conclusion that the only people who would give her a show on tv would be out of touch millyinairs from dublin who find knackers, tallaght and rednecks funny.

i hope you mean the irish sea. us rural folk tried to watch it a few weeks back made the conclusion that the only people who would give her a show on tv would be out of touch millyinairs from dublin who find knackers, tallaght and rednecks funny.

I shared a train with this hen party from somewhere in the Midlands and they spent the whole 2ish hours talking about how HIGHLARIOUS Katherine Lynch is. They kept saying "schnack box" then laughing, then talking about Jordan's tits. This is my evidence, refute it at your peril. :)

On a related note

over 2 million views

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I shared a train with this hen party from somewhere in the Midlands and they spent the whole 2ish hours talking about how HIGHLARIOUS Katherine Lynch is. They kept saying "schnack box" then laughing, then talking about Jordan's tits. This is my evidence, refute it at your peril. :)

Fucking midlands.

I like Liz Hurley and singing bernie walsh. The tallaght one's a bit much.

It must be some job getting those shorts out of her arse.

like most irish comedy its 50% good, unfortunately the other 50% is sufficiently abysmal to make the whole lot crap.
she has no shame god bless her.
its better than that 'your bad self yoke' they had on. good god, it was like a 3rd year convent school play, albiet with more referneces to cocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back