Castleknock in Sunday Indo Life magazine (1 Viewer)

Oh riosh, deadly, thats just loik animal. Meeting all the Knock guysers on thumped loik.

Seriously though some of the guys i went to school with in Castleknock were serious dicks. None of the lads i'm still in contact with live in Castleknock either.

Questions:

Has [SIZE=-1]Victoria Mary Clarke ever written an article that doesn't, in some way allude to her relationship with Shane McGowan?

How does Glenda Gilson reconicle the fact that the paper that features her photograph every single week ( if not daily), vilified and slandered her uncle Liam Lawlor when he died in a car crash in Mocsow?

Who is Katie French?

Anyone got scans of those pictures of Katie French?
[/SIZE]

she cannot, her husband is her identity. anyone see that progamme about VMC and her relationship with mcgowan. how she sat behind him on a tour bus while he chatted up a groupie and then they proceeded back to the hotel where Victoria had to listen to Shane ride his groupie through the walls. I wonder how long he can go for?

she cannot, her husband is her identity. anyone see that progamme about VMC and her relationship with mcgowan. how she sat behind him on a tour bus while he chatted up a groupie and then they proceeded back to the hotel where Victoria had to listen to Shane ride his groupie through the walls. I wonder how long he can go for?
hahaha fuck she's a complete sap. she totally deserved to be punched by courtney love. (another one of her favourite things to write about)

Does Brigid niLoughlin still interview tramps in Grogan's claiming that they are undiscovered genius because they once drank meths with Padraic Colum?

THe indo write their own news.

THIS WEEK: A SPECIAL 17 PAGE REPORT ON SOCIETY'S SHOCKING SLIDE DOWN TO THE DRUG FEULLED, BINGE DRINKING DEPTHS OF DISGRACE.

Plus: In The living magazine: THE FABULOUS FABULOUS LIFE OF LINDSAY,PARIS or fucking GLENDA. ROLE MODELS FOR A GENERATION.

that fucking rag used to be a foundation of our country. I dont hate much, but i hate the indo and all they stand for.

Eoghan Harris' lecturing sickeningly self-righteous missives from the insular upper middle class world of west cork...

he's also like 25 years older then his photo

i think the photo of him is from when he was in the ira.

he was on the late late (i was just coming out of the shower and my father was watching it) with dunphy and watters (so bad dunphy was the voice of reason :( yuck) and he just babbled on and on and wouldn't let anyone else speak but had no problem interrupting them

THe indo write their own news.

THIS WEEK: A SPECIAL 17 PAGE REPORT ON SOCIETY'S SHOCKING SLIDE DOWN TO THE DRUG FEULLED, BINGE DRINKING DEPTHS OF DISGRACE.

Plus: In The living magazine: THE FABULOUS FABULOUS LIFE OF LINDSAY,PARIS or fucking GLENDA. ROLE MODELS FOR A GENERATION.

that fucking rag used to be a foundation of our country. I dont hate much, but i hate the indo and all they stand for.

don't forgot the other age 1 story: Thumped.com threat to freedom and independence of ireland due to ira elements: eclusive by the security correspondent

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back