Brutal Police get Brutalised (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Haha this is hilarious. Some guy runs on to a pitch during a Portugeuse football match, so the cops run after him and catch him. Then they start beating the shit out of him on the ground though, so the rest of the stadium invades the pitch and beats the shit out of the cops! Plus Trappitoni is in there just kind of going "Whata going ona?"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

classic example of pack mentality on both sides,quite sad really ,cops were lucky a few cooler heads prevailed ,remind me a bit of the march up north years back when the two geezers got pulled from the car!!!!

classic example of pack mentality on both sides,quite sad really ,cops were lucky a few cooler heads prevailed ,remind me a bit of the march up north years back when the two geezers got pulled from the car!!!!

Wha? If the cops had caught yer man and just dragged him off and arrested him or whatever, fair enough, but when they start beating the shit out of him in full view of everyone, it's hardly a surprise the crowd reacts that way.

Edit: Guy trying to kick the cop just before he gets out of there at 1:06 is hilarious!

?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

theres no comparison,here cops were unnecessarily beating the fuck outta some lad who ran onto a football field and so got what they deserved off a rightfully irate crowd,the northern thing was two cops who were in the wrong place at the wrong time getting savaged by a crowd of sick cunts,theres a huge difference between getting a few kicks and getting stripped,tortured and killed.

A crazy chain of events, the three IRA killed in Gibralter by the brits (I've just been reading about it) then that mental fucker Michael Stone throwing grenades at their funeral, then this shit.... WHAT THE FUCK BENNETT??? WHAT DID YOU DO UP THERE???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back