british (1 Viewer)

Sure he lives in posh Edinburgh anyway. He's so posh now that his nationality doesn't even matter any more. It's enough to hate him because he's posh. Ever since he moved out of my house he just hasn't been the same. Posh bastard.

This is sexy.

Incidentally, I fuckin hate the brits. Anything with the word "brit" in it makes me furious. Britpop, Rule Britania, the Brit awards. It's all so vile, ugly and spiteful. Apart from the legacy of being the nation with the most fucked up history in the world, British people tend to be hideously ugly, incredibly dumb, greasy and fat. They're second only to Americans in terms of idiocy. Britain is such a cultural vacuum, it's so fucked there, so bleak and pointless. I've been there about once a month for the last 2-3 years cos of my girlfriend and I fucking hate it. I've never encountered more of a herd-like mentality in any country, even Germany. And all this would be forgiveable if it wasn't for such a despicable attitude to the world and other nations and their pathetic fantasy that they're still a "great" world power. Fuck Britain and fuck the Brits.

I realise I'm generalising but I don't care.
wo there tonto.

So yeah, going back to the question - I just spent the weekend in England, dealing with Englishers, and no-one was in any way nasty to us about being Irish. So I have to disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back