Borders book/film shop (3 Viewers)

It's global. t's the Starbucks of bookshops..destroying all the small business competition, imposing their brand yadda yadda, homogenised society..blah, blah, little guy hasn't a chance in this world...etc

unpunk as fuck

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's global. t's the Starbucks of bookshops..destroying all the small business competition, imposing their brand yadda yadda, homogenised society..blah, blah, little guy hasn't a chance in this world...etc

unpunk as fuck

what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk?

(well school stuff).

lgst3228+being-bad-feels-pretty-good-huh-breakfast-club-poster.jpg

School stuff? at 26? who are you this guy?

what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk? what is punk?
ah yes, but what is punk?

is there only one of them here?

As far as I know the one in blanchardstown is the only one here and I think its mental that they put one there and not in dublin city, shows the amount of people frequenting the Blanch centre these days I suppose. Next people will be referring to it as "Town 2".

As far as I know the one in blanchardstown is the only one here and I think its mental that they put one there and not in dublin city, shows the amount of people frequenting the Blanch centre these days I suppose. Next people will be referring to it as "Town 2".

Soon after that, it will be called "Town 1".

Then, two weeks later, Mega-City One.

well, my own pet peeve is their separation of popular science books into individual categories, such as popular chemistry or popular physics; i've seen before where a book straddles the divide between popular physics and popular chemistry, so to eliminate any confusion between the two, they put it in popular biology.

try finding hodges figgis's ecology section...they divide it between engineering, biology, and geography, and then have another random cluster somewhere. touchscreen catalogues in big bookshops, please please!

i remember going to the states when i was about 14 and, after being to borders some night, wishing there was somewhere like that to drink coffee and read books and hang out. modified now to wishing for that but in, well, not borders.

edit: somewhere other than home, like.

i remember going to the states when i was about 14 and, after being to borders some night, wishing there was somewhere like that to drink coffee and read books and hang out. modified now to wishing for that but in, well, not borders.

I think they'd rather you drank coffee and bought books. This isn't a library, young man!

A REAL bookshop

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back